Poly Lost Boys imagine - Werewolves do it better

A/N - Made a lil plot for this and it was fun but a little short so sorry!

Requested by: StarWoman97 Hope you enjoy!! ❤❤❤

-----

Being in a mixed species relationship with vampires had it’s downs and ups. Like sometimes you had to put up with their constant scent marking and sometimes they had to deal with your intense mood swings leading up to a full moon. It was a good thing you five loved each other otherwise you might have ended up tearing each other apart. It wasn't anything personal but the whole supposed rivalry between species wasn't exactly false.

It wasn't everyday that those differences were noticed, but unfortunately for you, David had just happened to catch you doing something embarrassing and that could only be explained as part of your wolf like behaviour. You had just came back out of the water that Paul had teasingly wrestled you in. A wild smile across your face even if you were drenched, beamed at the occupants lazing around a bonfire.

Without even thinking about it, you shook your limbs and started squeezing your wet hair. It worked relatively well and was a force of habit but it still surprised you when the boys were looking at you like that.

Surprisingly it wasn't Paul but David who asked, “Having fun there, pup?”
“Sure, death breath.” You retorted with a smile, one that was returned. Despite the constant back and forth, there was never truly any harm behind the taunts.

Paul flew down into your peripherals, having flown around to dry himself as much as he could. The do was flatter but you couldn't help but tell him shaking was easier to which he knew full well he had been caught. Before the little quirk of yours was pointed out, Paul actually had a habit of doing the same- especially after taking a post feed dip.

Still, he played it off as he led you to the warm fire. “Nah babe, flying is where it's at. It's you who's a little light headed after your show.” Paul smirked, eyeing up the semi damp clothing clinging to your frame. He helped you sit down on the warm sand, not needing to be told his girl might trip up. That was another thing, aside from teasing you, they sure were precautions when it came to your wellbeing. Many times after a full moon you had been taken care of. Never allowed to over exhort yourself because of your pride.

“Well if it's the view you like boys,” You knew what you were doing as you toyed with the strap on your shoulder. You had their attention and you felt Paul stop his little circles on your palm. Then just as he was about to help you with the other, you laughed. “Then I guess werewolves do it better boys.”

“Oh?” David asked, watching you curiously from beside Dwayne.

“Better than vampires.” You teased, moving away from Paul's grip and standing to full height. It was a dangerous game you were playing. Playing with the four who were beginning to catch on. With a full moon a few days away, your hormones ran ragged and it didn't help that their attention was getting to you- more so than usual.

“Hey! Where you goin?” Marko watched you begin to walk backwards. There was a glow to your orbs as was a deliberately slow removal of your strap.

“Showing you boys what else we do best.” And with that you took off, throwing your tank top into the air.

“Oh you're so on babe!” Shouted Paul.

There were encouraging hoots and hollers behind you as they gave chase. It seemed they had enjoyed your demonstration more than they had going through the belongings of the night's food.