Pregnancy series (Lost Boys) Marko Headcannons - Finding out

A/N - Next Comes Paulio! This shit about to get wild guys ❤❤❤

-----

- Marko likes to have fun, a lot of fun. Bars and art stores are his favourite places to frequent. Of course a usual you're almost always with him to have fun. It would take a few times of you insisting on not drinking for him to get a little inquisitive. Upon initial check you seemed fine until you decided to cut the night short. Marko always takes you home but this night neither of you had seen it coming, speeding around a corner, you had thrown up all over his back. It's a shit show the rest of the way. Marko is protective over his jacket but he's also freaking out over you- asking if you were alright as he fished out your keys and unlocked your door for you.

- Marko would stay to use your washing machine and in the mean time, attends to you. I'm talking bringing the covers from upstairs downstairs and wrapping you up in them as you lay on the couch. Next he would run through to the kitchen and grab you some water as well as snatching the tiny bin you used for food scraps and placing that beside you just incase. His nails would be chewed so short that he looked as if he had none. The television is on as he sits with you and cuddles you in his lap. Occasionally he will ask if you need anything and if you're okay inbetween kissing your head and calling you his, "Poor baby."

- At some point Marko would need the toilet and disappear for a short while, but not before ensuring you were okay by yourself and the TV. Marko was only expecting to feel relief but he was in for a shock as he spotted something by the bathroom sink. His brows furrowed and he zipped up his chaps before grabbing it. It had the subtle scent of urine over the bottom of it and it weirded him out. It takes about 0.3 seconds for his eyes to go wide when he sees the two lines and they connect with the brand of the stick. You were pregnant? If his heart were still beating it would likely explode. Everything made sense now and despite him not being around pregnant ladies enough to notice how they were, he felt like a twat for not realizing sooner.

- As soon as he runs down the stairs, he is cautious when he approaches you. It's only when you look to be feeling better that he will bring it up. With you in his lap and his hands rubbing comforting circles on the back of your hand, he would ask, "So when were you goin' to tell me sweet cheeks?"

- The cat was out of the bag and when you begin to panic and explain, Marko tries to calm you down. From what you told him, it was no shit that you were scared to tell him nevermind confirm it for yourself. Denial. It had been denial on your part that had you not telling him and acting all weird.

- Marko understood even if he himself was panicking internally. He is pretty quiet throughout the whole thing but as soon as you ask him, "Are you going to leave me Marko?" He snaps out of his concentration. "Are you insane? Why would I leave you sweet cheeks?" - "Because I'm going to have a baby?" As soon as you utter that nonsense, Marko is quick to shut you down and remind you both that you're in this together. Marko is unsure around children but with you he would like to try. You were his mate and the thought of the impossible which was children had him thinking the opposite. As much as he was unsure and secretly a little panicked, he still loved you and the thought of a baby cemented that.

- Marko is quick to forgive you for keeping him in the dark. After the heartfelt conversation, he would confide in his brothers just to keep them updated as well as to bring up having you stay at the cave so he can be with you during the day. If anything, his creativeness is in overdrive as are his instincts that nag at him to create a comfortable space for you and baby. Baby clothes galore, a creative nesting area full of things you both like along with a tidy floor.

Fangs That Kill - (Lost boys imagines book 3)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें