David imagine - Fuck Buddies - Smut

A/N - Basically... David fucking his fuck buddy.

Warnings: Lewd language, if there is anything else plz let me know!

Requested by: Anonymous, hope you enjoy!! Wink wonk ❤❤❤

-----

There had been a cool chill in the cave moments after the lit barrels had been put out. How long had it been since then? You hadn't faintest clue. You knew you had the day off was it tomorrow or technically today? It was hard to remember which either way with the teasing strokes from a cold hand and a still going strong lover spooning you in the messy sheets.

“And where do you think you're going?” David purred. His fingers encircled your wrist when you made a move to sit up. The movement caused you to fall back to where you were, messy hair and sweaty skin swallowing up the vibrant pillows David had recently brought back.

“Nowhere, it's just a little chilly.” You reasoned. The goosebumps had been present ever since David had kicked the sheets off, demanding to see you in all your beauty. It had been a good feeling after you worked up a sweat but the feeling soon became hard to ignore, the chill in your toes calling for warmth.

“Then we better fix that, huh?” You couldn't see him clearly but you clearly felt his lips against your ear and then there was a small hint of fang scraping along the soft flesh. The faint trace of saliva left a slight tingle in it’s brief path. He suddenly nipped, causing you to jump ever so slightly. David’s chuckle was deep and gruff as you squeaked his name.

David's hips slammed up into yours, a contrast to the slow teasing roll that had gone down for longer than you could count. He had slowly but surely filled out your aching core, left inside after the previous fuck of the night.
“What’s the matter? Can't handle warming my cock?” He placed kisses down the side of your neck and down your shoulder. Hand reaching out behind you to grasp at his arm. The clenching gave you away. You were enjoying being his cock sleeve but you wouldn't tell him that, not needing to give him another thing to brag about.

The gradual wetness soaked his dick and smeared his balls with each clap. The room stank of arousal and with a bump reaching just the right spot inside of your core, sweet noises joined the carnal symphony.

“What was that? Couldn't quite hear you.” He chuckled, knowing full well how eager you were to please him. His hands couldn't help but drift over your abdomen, curling over your hip and toying with the soon to be warmed up bundle of nerves. “Kitten, was that my name?”

“That good, huh? You gonna cum? So soon.” It was more of a tease than an acknowledgement. A frustratingly accurate one. David had admittedly been the best of your usual fuck buddies, but you didn't put that down to skill. David knew what he was doing as he played your body like an instrument but he always seemed to have this affect on you. His presence excited you, but the slight thrill of being around him made you want to do other things...

“Fine I'll allow it.” You didn't need to see him to know he was smirking.
Damn vampires and their nosy mind invading abilities...

“Or not.” He tutted. His long digit tapped the swollen pink jewel resting above your fucked out slit.

“Don’t punish me for your nosiness.”

“Maybe I’m not doing my job right then.” His hips stilled and he threw his leg over you, rolling on top before you could complain of the emptiness. You were left close, and he certainly took his time, his weeping tip rubbing over where you needed him. “I wanna hear my name echoed in that pretty little head of yours. Nothing but my name. Got that?” When you tried to buck your hips, his hand pressed over your hip and pressed you wild hips into the mattress.

A whine almost made it's way out but all you could do was nod. The carnal desire to get yours, to reach the end of what he had started got the better of you. Damn him, he always was good at it. “Good girl.”

Then he had pressed inside, fitting inside perfectly. His other hand holding himself up, gently rested on your wrist. The pace righted itself within moments. The slow climb you had been achingly close to began to be in sight. All you could see was David as you climbed higher. Icy blue eyes pierced yours and his hand would gently squeeze each time your eyes rolled away or closes. He had always wanted you to look at him as he fucked you and now all you could do was call his name in a whine or because it was all you knew. Either way you both knew he had control over you, his pretty little fuck buddy.