Michael imagine - Caught by the teacher - Smut

A/N - A surprise romp in the classroom doesn't turn out to be the good idea like you both think. ❤❤❤

Requested by: Anonymous! Hope you enjoy! ❤❤❤

-----

Michael could hardly believe it. College classes could be a bore but what he hadn't expected was to be fucking his girlfriend up against the classroom door. As soon as it had been empty, he could remember you asking him to wait and there had been mischief written all over your face as he packed his books.

What led to a drop of the knees and a blowjob, he had to find out. Mouth open, slack and singing whispered praises. Hands carding through your locks as you stared up at him through watchful eyes.

The panic of being walked into vanished instantly and he knew he had been caught by you.

That had been the game after all, the hidden game you liked playing without telling him. Not that she was complaining. Fuck, Michael enjoyed watching your lips slide up and down his veiny shaft. He felt like the luckiest guy in the world as he swallowed a moan.

“I want you.” He had stilled his hips much to your whining.

There was no place he wanted to be other than buried deep inside your warm and tight pussy. Maybe it was a little traditional by porn's standards but fuck if he didn't want you to have fun too. What was risk if the other wasn't involved?

Speaking of others... the muffled conversations could be heard from the close by door. Usually Michael would have tried to drag you to a toilet instead but you had riled him up too much to think of moving from where you were.

“C'mon babe.” Michael coaxed, hands stroking your cheeks as cobalt blues watched you contemplate his request.

It was like the old playboys he had discovered in high school. The way he watched you flip your skirt up and situate yourself up against the wall. The invitation was palpable and he stroked himself quickly, rubbing saliva over his shaft as he held back a deep moan.

You knew he had been lifting weights again, it was a given seeing as he had enrolled in sports clubs but the way his biceps flexed as he effortlessly hiked up your legs and held you against the wall? You had it real bad. Lip tugging beneath teeth as you buried your face in his neck. An earring brushed your cheek and you forgot about his ongoing predicament as a half.

Michael slammed into you, relishing in the feeling. It was better than Paul had casually mentioned in the cave. The added fear of being caught had done something for him. The half assed attempts to keep the noise down only proved ineffective. It was the biggest tease of the century as the last inch of his base was left out and his balls were left untouched by your soft skin.

“Fuck-“ You cried against his skin. Hands tangled in his curly brown locks as you pressed your chest against his. The heat was proving too much. The warm air of the room proved your downfall. Sweat began to gather on bare flesh and you knew you would not last sooner.

“Can’t believe you surprised me so good baby.” Michael whispered huskily into your ear. The corners of his mouth curled up with the sharp tug to his hair. If he wasn't careful he might end up knocking your lower half into the wall.

“Please.”

The heat had climbed up too high. His cock reaching deep and hitting you so good. It was always the same only he was trying to be careful and not like me he silently fucked you at home.

“Close.” You mewled and Michael melted.

“I’m going to-“

All of a sudden the loud jingle of the door caught your attention. “Shit!” Y9u tapped him furiously. Michael was quick to pull out of you but the deed had been done. The door opened loudly and a lecturer had walked in. He froze in place before sighing and taking in the room. “Mr. Emerson. This is highly inappropriate, you too miss (Y/L/N). I’m sorry but I'm going to have to report you to the head of your courses.”