Chapter-10

Inline comments are love💜

.

.

.

Writer's Pov;

"What's the groom's name and where does he work?" Lakshmi asked her niece as she sat down next to her. Just the guest has arrived, everyone exchanged greetings and took a seat on the sofa. The youngster sat on the ground, eager to know more about Prathyuksha's groom.

"His name is Siddharth; He is police in Coimbatore and he is promoted to SP this year." Prathyuksha's dad Manohar said proudly, his eyes glistening in respect as he talked about Siddarth and his job.

(SP- superintendent of police)

Just by looking at Prathyuksha's face, all know that she liked the groom. She looked at her lap at the mention of the groom's name, a smile played on her lips as she avoided everyone's eye contact shyly.

"Then the bride is reporter and groom is a police, super pair!" Vihana exclaimed, smiling broadly, and that the tiny dimple appeared at the corner of her mouth, making her even cuter.

Hari controlled his urge to kiss her cheeks at the sight of her bright dimpled smile. Her dimple is not that prominent as her brothers, but when she grins, the dimple appears, making Hari fall for her even more.

Everyone laughed at her words. The cousins teased Prathyuksha even further, making her red from blushing, but one cannot ignore the happiness that twinkled in her eyes.

The day soon passed with them teasing Prathyuksha and prank calling Siddharth, the elders didn't help even when she looked at them helplessly. But what everyone didn't notice was our couple's weird expression the whole day.

.

.

.

Two months ago:

"Vikram!!" Harshitha exclaimed, causing Vikram to laugh and raise the accelerator more, making Harshitha hold him even tighter. Both of them were at their respective classes then suddenly, the college announced a half-day leave as some protests are going on.

So here they are spending the remaining half-day together. Vikram wanted to go to Aliyar dam, but Harshitha got a call from her mother to reach home before four as some guests are coming, so they decided to eat their lunch and watch a movie.

"Book a show in brooks, and book something romantic, okay?" Vikram handed his phone to Harshi as they stood in the traffic, waiting for the signal to turn green. The sun is at its peak, making them sweat tons, and the traffic didn't help.

"Vikram! Is avenger end game okay with you?" Harshitha questioned, keeping her chin on his shoulder, her left arm wrapped around his waist for support, and his mobile on her right-hand browsing for a movie to book. Harshitha shrieked as Vikram pinched her hand that wrapped around his waist.

"I said romantic, not action." He sulked, rubbing her hand where he pinched.

"But I want to watch that." She replied, selecting the seats and paying for the tickets. The mere thought of watching a romantic movie in a theatre sends chills down her spine. The first time they watched a romantic movie in the theatre, only the bed was missing, the couple who sat before them made out for the whole movie. The government should not censor the movie, Instead, they should censor the theatre 18+.

A man in the car that stood next to them could not stop spitting on the road. Some couple near them scolded him for that, that man gave them a disgusted look, closing his window murmuring 'Without even shame, they are going out together.'