Chapter-29

Check chapter-28 before reading this (in case you missed it!)

I apologize for the late update. I was busy with my college work and placements.

*Pretty please* Vote and comment yaar! My days get happier even with your single comment and vote. 

Follow mexCherryBlossomx__, so you could know if I post any spoilers!

Enjoy the long chapter!

Inline comments are love!💜

Writer's pov;

.

.

"Vikky! Who is she?" Pooja whined, her arms still around Vikram's arm. A frown appeared on her face when he didn't answer. She was so intimidated by the girl that she felt insecure, and Vikram seemed nervous as he stared at her.

"Sorry to disturb you guys! and Brother, you don't have to drop me home hereafter." After hearing her call him brother, it took Pooja's body a second to relax, but why did Vikram tense? She could feel his body tightening up.

Vikram narrowed his eyes and looked at his darling as she smirked, her arms crossed across her chest as she titled her head and looked at them, still leaning against his bike. Even at this movement, she took his breath away, her eyes shining in mischief but also jealousy.

Jealousy suited her well, her big doe eyes wide, her button nose flared, and her lips in a thin line.

The same cute expression when she found Hari taking a seat beside him at the theatre when they went out as a family after she accepted his proposal. The whole movie, he cursed Hari in his mind for sitting in the middle of them, but he enjoyed her jealous expression.

Back to the situation in hand, she looked so cute that he felt like kissing her puffy cheeks, but he wasn't an asshole to make her jealous by being with other girls. He wasn't that and never would be. His mom raised him better.

If Radha heard him, she would be over the moon!

"Oh, and to answer your question, I'm his sister!" Upon hearing that, he lost his last straw of patience as she said that and walked away not before winking in his direction coolly.

Granted, he might feel jealous if he saw her in the same state as him, but calling him brother to irk was not appropriate, and the fact that she does the same thing whenever she is angry is getting on his nerves.

He wanted to follow her and clear up all this misunderstanding, but first, he had to get rid of this leech who still dared to giggle and wrap her arms around his arms.

"Take your hands off!" Taking a deep breath, Vikram ordered, his eyes piercing holes in her fingers that were clutching his bicep. He felt violated by her touch!

But his words were unheard as she continued with a sign. "Thank God! I thought she was your girlfriend by the way you tensed when she spoke. She's kinda pretty though and my friends would hit on her if they saw her. Maybe I should introduce them! Do you have her phone number?"

Pooja gasped when she felt Vikram shrug her off in an arrogant manner as if she had disgusted him. "Vikky?" Her breath struck as Vikram walked near her, her breath coming out labored as he glared at her. She has never seen Vikram this angry or with this expression. He looked scary.

"Can't you get the hint? or are you acting like you're not getting that I don't like you?" Vikram sneered, his fist clenching on his side as she touched his arms again, probably from fear as her fingers shook nervously.