Chapter-17

Thanks for your precious votes and comments on the previous chapter, drs!! Thank you so much for all your love.

Follow me, so you do not miss out on any information about updates and sneak peeks!

Now spam the comments guys, I love reading your comments!!

Inline comments are love.💜

.

.

.

.

Writer's pov;

"One last kiss?" Vikram pouted as Harshitha tugged him downstairs.

"No Vikram, we are already late." Paying no heed to his words, she walked forward with him on her tow.

"Harshi, you don't love me enough. That's why you are refusing!" Harshitha stopped walking and looked at him hurt but looking at his cheeky smile, she started beating him with her wallet for playing with something like this.

"Okay, okay. I should not have said that. Sorry, d!!" Vikram exclaimed, stopping her and hugging her from behind as she stood staring at the ground angrily.

.

.

Outside,

"Hari, you go and check Kanna. What are they doing inside?" Lakhsmi wondered, looking at the front door anxiously. It's been five minutes since Harshitha went in to call Vikram, and there is no noise coming from the house.

Before Hari would open the car door, Dhanya hurriedly opened the car door and got down.

Startled, everyone looked at her questioningly, giving them a nervous smile, she replied, "I will go and look."

Without waiting for anyone's reply, Dhanya walked inside the house, praying that they will not be in a compromising position, but God hadn't heard her prayer.

What welcomed her was them embracing together in the middle of the freaking living room, whispering something to each other.

Well, It is not new to her, she was always with them at school and college. You would always find them in some corner whispering to each other and her (Dhanya) looking around to alert them if anyone came.

(Every single friend's duty to look out for our dating friends, do you agree?

It is always me (┬┬﹏┬┬) looking if any staff comes there.

Don't mind this single soul, carry on reading(X﹏X) )

Taking a deep breath, Dhanya shouted, "Everyone is waiting!"

Startled by her sudden shout, the couple broke off to see Dhanya running off as if someone had set her a-- on fire (you guys know the word ;))

Once she came out, Lakshmi bombarded her with questions.

"What happened ma?" Lakshmi looked at her panting figure worriedly while Vihana controlled her laughter, looking at her with a knowing look.

"Nothing Paati, they are jus..just searching for something. They said they would come out in a minute." She stammered, cursing her luck, and simultaneously thanked God for at least saving them from getting caught from Hari. Only God knows what would have happened if Hari went inside.

A minute later, a grinning Vikram came out of the house, followed by a flustered Harshitha.

Harshitha joined Dhanya in the back seat while Vikram sat with their grandparents.