Chapter-26

Please check chapter 25 before reading this (in case you missed it!)

Long chapter ahead! So, please read slowly~

Inline comments are love!💜

.

.

Writer's pov;

The wedding was successfully over, and everyone returned to the wedding hall for the reception after taking some rest.

The newlyweds sat with the cousins, who repeatedly teased them by showing this picture of Siddharth kissing Prathyusha on her forehead near the tree.

They thought no one was looking, but the whole gang worked as dispatch in the wedding, snapping photos of every couple having an intimate moment in some corner.

They didn't even leave the grandparents! In the photo, Ganesh was helping Lakshmi adjust her hair, as she smiled shyly and looked up at him.

"Aww! Prathy, Why are you blushing in this?" A cousin teased, showing a photo of a blushing Prathyuksha glaring at Siddharth, who has the biggest grin on his face as he looked lovingly at her.

"Guys, please stop!" Prathyuksha exclaimed, palming her face while everyone hollered, teasing her even further.

"Okay, stop teasing my wife! We are newlyweds, so we are exceptional! But there are some black sheep in your gang who are hiding. Find them first!" Siddharth countered, leaning back on the sofa and wrapping his arms around his blushing bride, who elbowed him to shut up.

"Hey! Domestic abuse on your hubby on your wedding day itself just because I told the truth?" Siddharth exclaimed, rolling his eye, to which Prathyuksha swatted his hands away when he tried to hold her.

"Anna, please tell who is that black sheep?" Someone asked, and then everyone started echoing his question.

Vikram stilled when Siddharth's gaze flickered towards him teasingly while everyone looked at him eagerly for some new gossip.

But before he could respond, the photographer suggested that they do a small photoshoot with just the cousins' squad before the guests arrive.

"You all want to know?" Siddharth asked, raising on his feet and offering his hand to his sweetheart to stand up, to which everyone nodded eagerly.

"I'll tell in the end!" He smirked, raising an eyebrow at Vikram suggestively, who stood beside him.

"Sir, please move to the left." The cameraman instructed Vikram, looking through the lens as he stood a foot away from the groom.

"Vikram! Inga vaanga, Anna kitta nikka matingala?" Siddharth exclaimed, throwing his arms around the Vikram, who broke into a cold sweat as he wiped his face with a tissue that Prathy offered.

(Vikram! Come here, won't you stand with your brother?)

"Everyone smile!" The cameraman shouted as he clicked picture after picture while the assistant suggested poses for them.

*Click* *flash*

"So, when is the wedding?" Siddharth asked, glancing at Vikram from his corner of the eyes as the latter smiled nervously.

"Haven't decided the date yet!" Vikram responded, giving a tight-lipped smile when the cameraman asked him to move even closer to the policeman who married his sweet cousin.

"Won't accept defeat, will you?" Siddharth chuckled, shaking his head at the lying young man who squared his shoulder at his words as if saying no.