Chapter-23

Don't be shy. Vote and comment, guys! Follow me so you would know if I post any info! Please check the previous chapters (incase you missed it!)

And please don't follow to unfollow later!

Inline comments are love.💜

.

.

The boys turned when the gentle clamping sound from the ankle reached them. Dumbstruck, they looked up to see the girls standing there, draped in the six yards of sheer elegance.

With their hair braided into a French braid with a few loose strands framing their faces, both of them looked stunning in the gorgeous red sarees.

Harshitha's lips rose with a smile when she found him staring at her with awe, an admiring smile on his lips as he stood motionless.

For a moment, Vikram felt everything around him fade away as he looked into his darling's eyes as she walked down the stairs without losing his eye contact.

"Woah!" The spell broke as Vihaan exclaimed while the girls gracefully descended the staircase.

"Aww, Our sisters look so stunning right?" Vihaan asked them, casting his arms around their shoulder, who in turn shrugged his hands with a frown.

"She is not my sister!"

"Wait- What?"

'Vikram telling this is okay, but why would Hari anna say that? Did he miss out on anything?' Vihaan wondered, scratching his head while his brother helped Harshitha inside the car, and Hari helped Vihana.

.

.

The moment they entered the temple, relatives surrounded them, asking the same questions that they ask every time!

'How is your studies going?'

'Did you put weight? I think you should reduce some weight!

'Why are you still thin as a stick? Are you eating anything?'

'Why did you tan? I know! Only because of that makeup products!'

'Why are you wearing lipstick? You're spoiling yourself! It's bad for your skin!

'How old are you now? I have a son!'

"Did your parents started looking for a groom? Even though you are not that fair, my son will adjust!"

"Keep your shit of a son to yourself, aunty!" Vikram scoffed.

Everything has a bottom line and the moment the lady in green saree uttered the last question, Vikram answered back harshly and led the others inside, where the marriage will take place.

"I'm asking this girl Harshitha, but he's answering! I think they are dating, and I should tell Radha right away. A matter like this should be nipped, in its bud itself!" The lady with the green saree grumbled, moving away to find Vikram's mother while the other ladies nodded and followed her.

And thus it spread like wildfire!

.

.

Vihaan yawned, cupping his face with his palm in boredom as everyone stood outside, waiting for the groom to arrive.

"Vihaan! Place this flower bouquet in the groom's room. They are en route." Hari passed the bouquet into his hands and walked away, giving instructions to someone on the phone about the food.