Chapter-28

Check out chapter 27 before reading this (in case you missed that)

Please vote and comment guys! It motivates me to write fast.

Follow me so you could know if I post any sneak peeks of the upcoming chapters.

Long chapter ahead! Enjoy the chapter!

Inline comments are love💜

.

.

Writer's pov:

"Try to concentrate on your studies and break up with whoever you are in a relationship."

"Huh? What?" Vikram blinked, confused. 'What is his dad speaking about?'

"Oh, don't you know? Who's that wild cat you saved on your phone? and she is calling you 'baby' in every sentence." After hearing his father's words, Vikram's heart dropped.

On the other side, Radha gasped, palming her mouth so she could not laugh out loud. Wildcat? Harshitha is more like a gentle cat! Her son is so tasteless when it comes to a nickname like his father! Shaking her head, she waited for her son to reply.

"Moreover, it's lovely wallpaper, if only it is not a silhouette of you both together. I would have at least seen her face." Sivakumar mocked, taking Vikram's phone out of his pocket. While pressing the home icon, he observed his son's expression.

As the phone lit up, a silhouette of a couple appeared. The photo was dark, so Sivakumar wouldn't tell who that young lady was, but he would confirm it's his son from the hairstyle. The picture appeared to be taken in a cafe or something, as the couple embraced each other.

"Is this proof enough?"

'Oh shit! The picture was of them in a cafe, their first date after Harshitha joined his college.' Vikram cursed and breathed to calm down while Radha tried to hold her emerging giggle by the look of horror on her son's face. Her son wasn't what she thought he would be, and she expected him to be moody and not romantic!

'At least he's romantic, unlike his father.' Radha sighed, leaning against the pillar.

('Yeah yeah, aunty. That's how you got three kids?' Writer facepalms)

.

.

Leaning against the table and resting his chin on his palm, Vikram gazed at Harshitha, who was staring out the window.

"Are you sure no one will find us?" Harshitha pulled her eyes off the window and asked, breaking him out of his trance.

"Baby, relax. The cafe owner is the brother of one of my classmates. He will inform us if anyone we know comes here." Vikram spoke softly, squeezing her hands softly, to which she nodded and then shook her head when he signaled her to come over to sit beside him.

"At least give me your hand!"

"Behave, Vikram!" He stood up and sat next to her in the silent and dark cafe, arguing that sitting away from her was lonely. The sound of her laughter echoed throughout when he fell off the seat.

"Don't laugh, women!" Vikram frowned and sat beside her when she moved a little and gave him some space.

"Is it enough?" Laughing, she placed a soft kiss upon his warm palm as his eyes stared at her in utter adoration. Upon feeling his stare at her, she flushed, and her heart raced as his finger entwined around hers.

"Vikram, your order is ready!" Breaking eye contact, Vikram raised to get their order while Harshitha looked out to hide her flushed cheeks.