Chapter-15

Before starting the chapter,

I would like to thank all my readers for their constant support and also thank you so much to everybody who voted, commented on my work. It means a lot chellams!

To the new readers,

I really want to thank you all personally, but my messages are not posting on your message board, so please don't mistake me if I didn't thank you. It means a ton that you all voted and added my book to your reading list.

THANK YOU, PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING!

Inline comments are love💜

.

.

.

.

.

On the terrace, 12.30 AM

"Okay, you both go down. We will come down in a minute." Vikram ordered, helping Harshitha up on her feet, to which Harshitha hit his shoulder for his ordering tone.

"Ahaan, Enjoy, enjoy! we will not disturb you guys." Vihana wiggled her eyebrow at them playfully as Dhanya dragged her towards the stairs, smiling.

They all grew up together, so they knew Vikram is not rude. He is just a little cold on the outside and a big softie inside. He is a total introvert when it comes to others, but with Harshitha, he is a total extrovert. So, they don't take his words to their heart. They have seen how protective he was of them. Even though Dhanya is a family friend, he treats her the same as he treats Vihana.

"Come here, baby." Vikram breathed, bringing Harshitha into his arms after he confirmed the girls are out of sight. He doesn't want anyone disturbing them as it's been a while since they spent some time alone.

Even though they are together the whole day, but nothing can beat these 5 to 10 minutes with her in his arms snuggled closely, doing nothing, just enjoying the night under the blanket of stars.

"Did you see our pre-wedding pictures?" Vikram teased, placing a chaste kiss on her cheeks, smiling as Harshitha elbowed on his stomach with a whine.

"Vikram, not you too!"

"Okay, I will not tease. tell me, did you see the pictures after Dhanya edited?" Vikram asked, nuzzling his nose on her neck, to which Harshisha tilted her head involuntarily.

"Hmm." Harshitha hummed mindlessly, closing her eyes as he started peppering soft kisses across her neck. Vikram smiled against her skin as he felt her leaning her weight totally on him.

"So, can I post those in Insta?" He asked, moving her hair aside and continuing his ministration on her neck slowly, taking extra time in placing soft kisses on his favorite mole, which is on the back of her neck.

Well, apparently, she heard him as she moved out his arms the next second with a glare, to which Vikram chuckled and picked her up in his arms.

"Can't you guys just let me be in peace for at least a day?" Harshitha asked him, raising her arms above their head to avoid the Mehandi smudging as he carried her downstairs steadily.

"Just kidding Papu! Naa apdi pannuvana? sollu." Vikram defended, trying to hide his smile as she glared at him playfully. 

(Just kidding baby! Will I do something like that?)

"Okay, I will not post if you give me a kiss," Vikram demanded, pointing his cheeks, once he kept her down on her feet. The hallway was pitch black and still as they stood outside the girl's room, facing each other with Harshitha's back against the wall.