Chapter-21

On popular demand, here is the early update!!!

Please check chapter 20 before reading this (in case you missed that chapter)

I literally adore you guys so much!!! 

Such sweet messages and follows.

You guys make my days even happier!!

Happy reading.

Inline comments are love.💜

.

.

Writer's pov;

The restaurant was empty except for a few families and college students, the cousins sat around the round table as they waited for their food to arrive.

Harshitha hummed, tapping her fingers on the table impatiently while looking around the restaurant. The golden lightning and the wooden interior set the perfect ambiance for a relaxing lunch.

Impressed, she nodded to herself as she observed the intricate weave pattern of the table mat. Well, it looks like a tapestry weave.

Being best friend with a fashion student has its own benefits, she got to learn a thing or two while helping dhanya prepare her assignments. 

Speaking of dhanya, Vihaan got to know that she lied about her being committed from the Instagram post she posted this morning.

.

.

The post read;

'My dear future boyfriend,

I like my man without a beard.

You can be possessive but not obsessive!

Neither super-smart nor too dump, and I'm okay with you being a little dump tho! 

I'm a designing student, so I expect you to wear my designed clothes!

The boy seeing this, if you have these qualities, please fill the form linked below!

I'm taking an interview for my boyfriend. 

xxxwww.dhanyaboyfriend.com

Peace out!

Age, color, race, height doesn't matter. Boys, don't be shy, fill the form!

.

.

Vihaan's happiness knew no bounds when he saw the post. He literally enquired Harshitha like a criminal with million questions, so Harshitha gave in and said all the truth, Dhanya being single her all life, they just lied so he could concentrate on his 12th board exams.

And now he created more than ten accounts and filled the form may be at least 20 times!

"Harshi!" Startled, Harshitha turned around to see everyone looking at her worriedly.

"What?"

"Your mobile is ringing, but you are zoned out."

Giving them a sleepish smile, she unlocked her mobile to see two missed calls from her mom.

Her lips pulled up in a smile when her eye met Vikram's brown once, he gave a cheeky smile and a wink before looking away.

"Maa." Harshitha greeted her mother and answered her every question calmly, while others waited for her to finish the call, so they would start eating. 

Finally, after twenty more questions, she managed to make her mom hang up.

"Please, Help yourself." Harshitha imitated like a queen asking her guest to eat as everyone chuckled, finally seeing her normal.