Chapter-11

Inline comments are love. 💜

.

.

Writer's pov;

The earlier buzz is in the house has now disappeared as the guests left after their dinner. Everyone retired to their bedroom as they had an early morning, but the girls were awake due to their late morning.

Harshitha busy texting her friend and Vihana doing her nails. After finishing her home pedicure, Vihana started with Harshitha's left hand, skillfully shaping her nails as she hummed a soft melody.

"Harshi," Vihana called in a singing tone. Harshitha looked up from her mobile to see Vihana smiling, looking at the bedsheet. She shook her head at Vihana's silliness and continued chatting.

"Harshi!" she called again, still smiling absentmindedly.

"Hmm, sollu," Harshitha asked, not taking her eyes off the screen. A message popped up from Vikram. She opened WhatsApp to see him typing.

Vikram✉// Harshitha

"Hii

'Hey!!'

typing...

"Miss you so much pondati!!!!!"

"Miss you too mama!!"

Harshitha facepalmed, already knowing what Vikram would reply, sure enough, it read,

"Awwww!! We saw just half an hour ago, it okay as you miss me so much that you can't even sleep. I will sacrifice my sleep for you. Come out"

"You messaged me first mister! And I'm not meeting you this late at night. I know what you want, and I'm not giving it, and You don't have to sacrifice YOUR PRECIOUS SLEEP FOR ME.

 SO GOOD NIGHT!!."

"Pondati?"

"Baby?"

"Darling?"

"Thangamey?"

Vikram's message kept popping in, so she switched off her mobile data to concentrate on what Vihana is trying to tell her.

'Harshi'

"Ni inum edum sollalaiyama? Sollu!." Harshitha exclaimed, looking at Vihana, who still looked dazed for some reason.

(Still, you didn't tell? Tell!)

"Naa onu kekava?" Vihana asked, looking at Harshitha with an anticipating look. Her mouth in a pout and her eyes glistening with innocence.

(Can I ask you something?")

"Keka vena nu sonnalum ni keka tha pora. So kelu!" She rolled her eyes and laid back on the bed.

(Even if I refuse, you are going to tell anyway. so, ask!")

"You know."

"I know?"

"You know."

"I know?"