Chapter-27

Look at the meme above! I made it😂

Sorry for the late update~ Hope everyone remembers me and our lovely couples!

Long chapter ahead, Enjoy!!

Inline comments are love💜

.

.

Their first kiss was light, very gentle, and soft.

"I love you," Hari confessed, kissing her delicately on the forehead and easing his hand down the side of her face in a loving caress, causing Vihana to close her eyes.

"I love you more." Vihana's heart raced, her cheeks blushing red, as he looked at her intensely while his hand drifted down from her face to rest gently on her waist in a gentle embrace.

"I know." Vihana's eyes flew open at his words, and her cheeks reddened even more when she met his playful smirk.

"Dhanya is right! You are one arrogant and unromantic fellow!" She untangled her arms from his shoulder and crossed them across her chest furiously while he looked at her, confused.

"What did I do?"

"No one responds with an 'I know' when their lover tell I love you!"

"I know." Hari teased, drawing her into his arms again, who struggled to break free from his embrace.

"Stop struggling. Who is going to buy the Gulab Jamun then?"

At his words, her movements halted, her eyes widened, remembering the sweet that she has to deliver to the dining room. It happens all the time. When they are together, she forgets everything. Everything!

"Amma is going to kill me!" She gasped and looked at him with a pout.

"We will go and buy that now, okay? My clumsy lady!" Hari's soft chuckle echoed throughout the room as he pulled her close, his hand gently caressing her back, and she responded by pulling at his beard with a playful grin.

.

.

With the reception in full swing, the guests one by one came up to the stage to congratulate the newlywed couple, who looked like a match made in heaven with their wine-red color custom-made costumes.

It was so fun watching Prathyuksha blush every time Siddharth try to tease and flirt with her. And the youngster didn't help either as they hooted and cheered whenever she blush.

Hearing the commotion, Laksmi walked towards them. "What is happening here? Let them enjoy their wedding! You all move away from the stage!" She scolded them playfully, all the while watching her grandson as he whispered to Harshitha something, who replied by pushing him back with a smile.

"Vikram!" Lakshmi cleared her throat, moving towards the whispering couple who looked up at her nervously.

"Patti?"

"Go sit there." The old lady ordered, pointing to the chair away from Harshitha.

Vikram raised on his feet and moved away from his daring without a sound. Reason? He knows that their truth is in her hand. One word to his mom or her mom, they are over.

The cousin finally stopped teasing the couples and scattered across the hall with their phone, some chatting, and a few of them are playing games.

At every wedding, there will be one or more couples who try to flirt without getting caught. You can find them flirting only if you know their relationship beforehand cause they are very sly in that as if they have a Ph.D. in flirting without getting caught.