14- Dirty Work

Grace POV

I didn't go to sleep at all last time as I stay up all night planning this next mission. It's a big mission and it's going to be very different than what both teams are used to. I used a lot of personal connections for this one. I just hope that team doesn't crack under pressure.

At the same time that my team wakes up, The Fallen Devils come in. I call the previous team that came to my office for the first mission to come back. This includes Jackson, Asia, Mason, Charles, Moxie, and Jack. They walk into my office as slow as they possibly could. "Guys hurry up and sit down," I say way too loud. "Can you shush and lower your voice. My brain hasn't woken up yet. Neither have I" Asia says harshly. Reminder to self: never wakes up Asia she is not a morning person or a nice person if woken. I nod and sit down in my chair. The amount of coffee I had to keep me up has now started its after-effects. The one I'm experiencing right now is not being able to sit still. My leg keeps bouncing fast as I wait for everyone to wake up. Mason reaches over and grabs my coffee to drink it. I quickly slap his hand away and pick up the freshly made coffee and start drinking it. Umm Grace, I mean this in the nicest way possible. But how many cups of coffee have you had so far." Jackson asks nicely and calmly trying to not wake up the monster that lives in me. "Ummmm, maybe 12 no 13 this will be my 14 cups." "Oh, we can tell," Charles adds. I shoot him a dead stare and turn back to my team. "Sweetie I think we should calm down with the coffee. Asia tells me nicely. "How long have you been up that you have had 13 cups of coffee. "Oh, I never went to bed. I stayed up all night." "Again we can tell," Charles says yet again. 'God, why don't we buy this man muzzle.' Everyone starts laughing except Charles. "Oh did I say that out loud?" "Yes," Mason says. God, I must be more exhausted than I thought. "Anyways I have the plan already set for the second mission." "Okay, what is it?"

I explain to the group with the mission is and them if they have any questions. "How did you set this up?" Jackson questions "Lots of personal calls to people who owned me one. "Why is the club letting us destroy it?" Asia asks "They want to build a new club somewhere else. And at least now they get money from the destruction from the government." I tell her. It looks like no one has any more questions until Asia leans onto my desk and asks another question. "Okay so when are we doing this," Asia asks. "Tonight" "TONIGHT?" Everyone asks at once. Well, I guess they are wide awake now. "Yes, and before you ask I'm not coming with you for this one." "Why not' Mason questions. "Because there is someone there that can't know about me being a part of this group. Everyone nods and then leaves my office.

Mason's POV

We leave Grace at the house and are all in the van heading to our next mission. All of us are in the club except Moxie and Andrew since they are hacking in the van. The girls are a waitress at the club. The guy and I are pretending like we are just here or a good time. All is going good and nothing suspicious has happened. Until I see her. I can feel the anger start to rise within me. Why the fuck is she her. She said she wasn't coming. Brian can sense my anger. He leans over and whispers to me that I have to calm down. I release my fist to clench them again. This happens over and over again. It's not until I get distracted by the music that I see that she starts performing.

(A.N The song is Welcome To Burlesque from Burlesque)

Show a little more

Show a little less

Add a little smoke

Welcome to BurlesqueEverything you dream of

But never can possess

Nothing's what it seems

Welcome to BurlesqueOh!

I watch as Grace starts moving along with the other dancers. My mouth drops open when I see what she's wearing. I quickly realize what I was doing and looking around to see if anyone had noticed me. Thankful no one had.

Everyone is buying

Put your money in my hand

If you got a little extra

Well, give it to the band you may not be guilty

But you're ready to confess

Tell me what you need welcome to Burlesque

One by one, the girls start coming up to the front when the lady singing their stage name. Or so I am guessing.

You can dream of Coco

Do it at your risk

The triplets grant you mercy

But not your every wish Jessie keeps you guessing

So cool and statuesque

Grace comes upfront and starts moving in ways I have never seen her do before. I slouch a bit in my seat and start thinking about nasty things so that my friend doesn't get excited.

"Behave yourself", says Georgia

Welcome to Burlesque Oh!

"Guys I see them" I hear Jack say in my ear. He pulls me out of my dream and reminds me that I'm here for a mission. "Where are they," Jackson asks as he searches over the room. "They are over..." Jack stops speaking mid-sentence. "Common man where are they," Jackson asks again this time getting mad. "Well, you see where Grace is." "Yes" "There" Thats it. Now I'm pissed. My father told me to be nice to her because she is a leader and knows what she is doing and I can't get on her bad side. But now she has crossed every fucking line. I'm about to march over to her and drag her out of here just so I can yell at her. But Jackson grabs my arm and pulls me to him. "Calm down, I know what she is doing is out of line but if we do something now we could get her killed." I think about what he said and it's true so right now all I can do is try and to steady my breathing and try to look like I don't want to kill someone.

Everyone is buying

Put your money in my hand

If you want a little extra

Well, you know where I am

She makes her way over to me and the group and starts dancing around us. She starts to give me a lap dance which I wish she won't because I'm barely controlling myself as it is.

Something there in the dark

Is playing with your mind

It's not the end of days

But just the bump and grindShow a little more

Show a little less

Add a little smoke

Welcome to Burlesque

As the song finally comes to an end she reaches over me and whispers in my ear "Smile" Oh don't worry I will put on a show for everyone just like how you are doing. She walks back to the stage and gathers around the other dancers.