30- This Is The End. Or Is It....

Ana POV

"So what do we do with all these dead bodies now," Liam asks. "I guess we could have an auction for them. Some sick person must want them." Charles tells us. We all turn around to face him. He shrugs his shoulders and grins at us. "Charles you aren't funny," Carter adds. "What do you mean? I'm being dead serious." We give him a face that says Seriously and he just laughs it off like it's a hilarious joke. Their voices are nothing but sounds playing in the background as I scrub the blood off my porcelain hands.

It's sad to know that my father is dead. But then I remember that I was on the opposite side of the trigger. A father should be their daughter's hero. Whereas mine was the creator of my living hell. A father should hold their kid's hands to help guide them. Instead, my father gave me a gun and told me to shoot at the living targets. You're supposed to feel pain and loss when a family member is no longer around. But on the contrary, I feel like celebrating because the pain and loss I felt is no longer around. The sadness I felt at that exact moment washes over me like how the water rinses away my deadliest sin.

I look up and around the ground as the crew and see that they are staring back at me. "You ready," Mason says as he grips my shoulder. Instead of saying anything I look up into his eyes and nod my head. We all get up and head towards the van where Jack and Moxie are sitting. As we all pack our stuff into the van, I grab Jackson and start talking to him privately. "You okay, Ana. It is great to finally call you that." "I'm fine. Better than fine. Everything is done. Now we can live in peace." "Well, not everything." "You are right, it's time for damage control," I say getting ready to leave again. "Wait, Ana," Jackson says as he pulls me closer. "Am I going to see you after this?" "You know how it is Jackson. But never worry we will meet again, maybe on vacation when you take Asia to that beach she is always bitching about. This brings him to laugh as he throws his head. "Okay, Guess see you soon then." "Yes, Jackson, see you soon."

~Back at the crime scene~

"The Biggest Mafia Group is down." " Here at the crime scene, the former group is known as 'The Reyes' which means 'The Kings' in Spanish is down. "Is the world now safe cause The Reyes is gone or is there a bigger group we should be looking out for..." "We. have a brave soul who conquered The Reyes. Whoever you are please come forward. You are the hero this world needed. You have saved us all." Different reporters talking over each other but always saying the same thing. A hero has risen and has saved the world from The Reyes. One after another each making statements trying to comfort everyone. But there are so many things they forgot. They don't matter at this point. All that matters is for me to find the person. I search and walk aimlessly trying to locate my mystery person.

"YOU! What have you done?" My mother screeches. Well, I guess I found my mystery person. I walk closer to her as she marches right up to me. "Nothing I'm your little doll, remember?" "No, you don't get to play this game with me, Anastasia." My mother Natalia screeches. She grips my arm hard enough for it to cut off my circulation. "You are going to tell me what happened and you are going to tell me now." She hisses. I look at her face and started the waterworks. "I didn't mean to end his life, I know it wasn't right. I probably won't be able to sleep at night. I can't get it off my mind." "What did you do Ana?" My mother questions again. This time a bit more sincere. "It started as a simple altercation but then it turned into a real sticky situation," I explained. She waits for me to continue. " jUst thinking about it makes me want to cry. I didn't mean to hurt him. I took his heart when I pulled out that gun. Oh, mama." I say as I weep in her arms. She gasps as tears run down her face slowly as she takes in the information that her husband is dead. "Why, Ana Why." She cried trying to figure out why this happened. "I just lost my cool and reach for my gun. I didn't mean to do this. But it was too late after. I don't know what I was thinking. Now he's no longer living. I'd never thought I'd do it. I just went there to scare them and to have a test of their own medicine."