Ch.1 Birds Of The Feather Stick Together

Tzuyu was never one for surprises. Not that she didn't like them, they just never effectively did their purpose: surprise her. She especially doesn't like the surprises her adoptive older sister, Nayeon, unintentionally creates. Nayeon calls her to the gates of the castle and after a ten minute argument, Tzuyu finally gives in. When the 18-year old arrives at the gate, she frowns when she notices the weird "casual" attire her sister is wearing. The 22-year old is wearing a baggy purple t-shirt, joggers, and white sneakers.

"What?" Tzuyu asks and the older girl smiles at her with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Let's go out," Nayeon says and Tzuyu doesn't budge, "C'mon, I invited BLACKPINK, you like them, right? They just came back from a successful mission up north involving bandits so I want to treat them."

"But why do I have to come?" The younger girl asks, eyes narrowed at Nayeon who's starting to sound sketchy. She doesn't treat other squads like Itzy when they complete something as simple as a bandit mission.

"Designated driver," Nayeon winks and she tugs her arm, but only moves the tall girl an inch.

"You're not supposed to be getting drunk in public," Tzuyu hisses, "You're the Crown Princess of Noctis!" 

"Relax, Tzu," Nayeon whispers, "I got a disguise."

 Nayeon takes out a pair of sunglasses and a bucket hat. Tzuyu looks at her incredulously but her sister just puts on the sunglasses and bucket hat. 

"Here, put there on," Nayeon shoves a baseball cap on her head and clout glasses into her hands.

"I'm not wearing there glasses," Tzuyu scowls and Nayeon takes off her glasses and switches them. 

"There," Nayeon huffs and this time uses both her hands to drag Tzuyu outside the gates.

"We're so in trouble if Dad finds out, ya know..." Tzuyu says as she finally stops resisting and they sneak into a crowd in the market in front of the castle gates. 

"I bribed the guards so they won't say a thing," Nayeon whispers which just makes Tzuyu groan, "It's fine! I told them that if I'm not back by 12AM, they can tell Dad."

"H u h?" Tzuyu snaps her head down to her sister, "Is that why I'm here? To make sure we get back before then? Designated driver my ass."

"Yup!" Nayeon smiles with her bunny teeth smile and pulled Tzuyu through the streets of the capital city, Nox. 

The two royal siblings turned into a peaceful street and stopped in front of a private club. Nayeon guided them to the back door and the Princess knocked on the door. A little slot slid open and someone looked at them asking for a password. Nayeon says something along the lines of  "If you cry me a table then I'll die for you" which just made the younger girl shake her head. The person let them in and they snaked their way through people dancing on the dance floor. They headed towards the bar and spotted four girls in their uniforms with their official Elite Unit badges and the BLACKPINK unit insignias on their back. You can probably guess what color their uniforms are. 

"Hey, Nabongs," Jennie greets her friends with hugs, "How are you, Tzumong?"

"Awesome," Nayeon responds and Tzuyu shrugs but smiles down at her.

"Did you grow taller again?" Rosé teases and gives Tzuyu a hug after greeting Nayeon. 

"I dunno, is there a different forecast where you are?" Tzuyu jokes and the two laugh. Tzuyu is only an inch taller than her but height will always be a relevant joke when you're friends with Tzuyu. 

"Stop making height jokes," Jisoo pretends to scold the two, "It's something I don't want to hear down here."

They all laugh and Lisa offers both of them drinks. They all talk and catch up, eat and drink, dance and sing. Tzuyu refrains from drinking too much but Nayeon just keeps going. She wonders why she's drinking so much and eventually finds out when a slow song comes on.