Ch.18 Bliss

It's been a day but Tzuyu and Chaeyoung have become even closer. To Nayeon and Jeongyeon, disgustingly cute. The two are going on their first date to the National History Museum after they told their Unnies and unsurprisingly are having an amazing time with each other. They take time reading exhibit descriptions and cracking jokes all while being shoulder to shoulder, arm in arm. They then go to the mall and buy some clothes, art supplies for Chaeyoung and new earbuds for Tzuyu. They then go back to the castle and spent the rest of the day in Tzuyu's quarters watching TV and cuddling. When the two didn't respond to their Unnie's calls or texts, they searched for them and found the two wrapped up in one another, fast asleep. Jeongyeon took it upon herself to tell their mother that Chaeyoung would be staying in the castle for the night. And being the mom she is, she nearly exploded assuming that they were doing the deed

"Mom, they're not doing anything!" Jeongyeon said into her phone, "They're both fast asleep, they didn't do anything! Of course I'd know! Yes, yes, I am aware, they just started dating and their relationship isn't like that."

As she was explaining to her mom that the two were completely PG-13 and not rated M, Nayeon walks in in nothing but track shorts and a tank top. Jeongyeon' s jaw drops and Nayeon notices her reaction and smirks as she approaches her. Jeongyeon immediately looks away and turns around but Nayeon just keeps stepping in front of her and her mind is losing track of what she's trying to say.

"A-ah, um, okay, Mom," Jeongyeon stutters as Nayeon wraps her arms around her neck, "Yeah, don't worry, yup, gottagobye-"

Jeongyeon smashes the hang up button and throws her phone into the seat next to her before connecting her and Nayeon's lips. Their teeth click as their kisses become sloppier but more heated. When they both fall onto Jeongyeon' s bed, Nayeon briefly pulls away, out of breath but their foreheads still touching.

"Well aren't you excited," Nayeon giggles but her voice is a little raspy.

"Well who's fault is that?" Jeongyeon huffs. 

"I don't know," Nayeon smiles, "We don't have the time to figure that out."

And with that the two go back to their lip lock...

...and a little more but, uh, let's go back to their younger siblings who are now just waking up.

"Mmm..." Chaeyoung stirs and when she awakes, she notices it's dark. She abruptly sits up, causing Tzuyu to stir but she doesn't notice as she reaches for her phone to check the time. 9:26PM. 

"What time is it?" Tzuyu yawns and Chaeyoung shows her her phone, "Oh? Don't you have to go home?"

"I do..." Chaeyoung says as she takes back her phone and notices a text from her mom.

Mom

Jeongyeon told me you're sleeping over.

Don't do anything dumb or hastily.

Have a good night and see you tomorrow. 

"Actually...it appears that I am sleeping over," Chaeyoung chuckles and looks up at her girlfriend who's eyes light up.

"Awesome, here, put these on," Tzuyu gets up and gives her clothes, "They might be big though."

"Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm a shrimp," Chaeyoung sighs as she walks over to her and takes the clothes.

"Mmmm, actually, you're a baby beast," Tzuyu hums and wraps her arms around waist, "My baby beast."

"...You're lucky I like you or else I would've punched you by now," Chaeyoung grumbles but her cheeks are as red as roses.