Ch.39 Forward

It's been almost two months since the overtaking of Malus and everything has been running as smoothly as it can possibly run. The first former Malusian Council member, the eldest one, is about to go through court hearings and various other official related things. The new Malusian government now consists of some Resistance Chapter Leaders like Suho and regular people who were excellent advocates and people leaders like Se Yeon. There is still seven people on the council but instead of them having all of the power they make and create laws while another branch is more judicial and humanitarian. Both branches keep each other in check and unlike the other countries, there's no single monarch or leader so there are only two branches in this checks and balances system. No one knows how well this will exactly turn out but it's worth a try and much better than the system in place before. Also, people are elected into positions in each branch. No one is hand picked or trained specifically for that job like before. This system is still supported and advised by Solaris, Noctis, and Tempus every once in awhile and will go on for about a year until everything seems to be at least 80% okay. 

Now all of that is said and done, can you guess what Tzuyu has been up to?

No, she is not one of the advisors helping Malus. She was for about a month but at the moment, she's back to regular student life. Except now she's permanently enrolled at Solaris's National University with Chaeyoung. When they came home and got ready for the upcoming school year, the story of how they went through daily life under the radar was revealed and so was their aliases. Many people at the university were in awe of the two and many expressed great fear, like those who approached the two girls on their first few weeks at the school.  Chaeyoung's friend Somi nearly fainted when Chaeyoung and Tzuyu revealed who they were before it was released. Being friends with two very important people can feel overwhelming at first but it went away quickly due to the fact that regardless of their social statuses, they were still themselves. 

As it was said before, Tzuyu decided to continue to go to Solaris University which also means she has to live there, right? Instead of living in that high end penthouse that costs thousands a month, Tzuyu decides to live in an average apartment close to the University. She invites Chaeyoung to live with her and her girlfriend agrees but wanted to sort things out with her mother before moving in with Tzuyu on their own accord. Chaeyoung is set to move in her stuff soon and Tzuyu is trying to figure out how exactly the spaces will be organized. She has a one bedroom, one bathroom apartment with a decently sized kitchen and living space. She has a nice sectional sofa with an oddly shaped wooden coffee table and a flat-screen TV that Nayeon just casually dropped off one day and ran before Tzuyu could argue with her. 

"Hey, Tzuyu," A voice behind her said as she stood in the living room frowning at the TV she was trying to set up.

"Mm? Oh, hey," She turns around and sees Chaeyoung taking off her shoes and walking towards her.

"Whatchya doing?" She asks as she goes onto her tippy toes to press a quick kiss onto her girlfriend's lips.

"I'm trying to figure out how to turn off the voice assistant thing on this," She sighs, "I'm setting it up, right? And I was putting in the internet and stuff, I accidentally dropped the remote and now whenever I hover over anything...it talks."

"Pfft," Chaeyoung laughs and Tzuyu whines while lightly stamping her feet as a part of her complaint. 

"Chaennnggggiiiiieeee," She whines and wraps her arms around he shorter girl and falling into the couch as she continues to laugh.

"My amazing, country-infiltrating, Archery goddess, girlfriend doesn't know how to turn off the voice assistant which she accidentally turned on when she dropped the remote," Chaeyoung summed up with a giggle, "That's adorable."

"Stop teasing me and help me," Tzuyu huffs as she gets up and puts the remote in Chaeyoung's hands.

Chaeyoung takes the remote and studies it and notices a little gear button. She presses it and it takes her through settings. She scrolls through various menus in the settings before finally stumbling upon the voice assistant menu and turning it off.

"I could've sworn that wasn't there twenty minutes ago," Tzuyu frowns causing Chaeyoung to laugh again. 

"You're cute," Chaeyoung sighs and wraps her arms around Tzuyu while resting her head on her shoulder. 

"Mm, you're right," Tzuyu nods jokingly but her face is red.

"Ah, Nayeon-unnie is rubbing off on you," Chaeyoung sighs again but this time in a more of an 'oh boy' kind of way.

"Maybe," Tzuyu chuckles and kisses the top of the shorter girl's head.

Times were crazy but they pulled through. 

And now the two can say life is good.

End.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, this has got to be the longest fanfic I have ever written.

I have another fanfic concept and this one is more predictable and probably interesting. 

It's a Harry Potter/Hogwarts AU!

I'm aware there are many out there but the difference is I'm actually going to finish this fanfic and not leave unfinished :) 

(I've read so many Hogwarts AU's for multiple fanfics that are unfinished but really good and it makes me sad. So I decided I'm going to make one to patch up my TWICE X Hogwarts soul.)

Thank you for reading this fanfic!

I'll post an announcement here for the Hogwarts AU when I post the first three chapters. (Like, if you want to read it, ya know? You don't have to lol)