Ch.4 Bold

HAPPY CHAEYOUNG DAY

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mrs. Yoo-Son, is it alright if your daughter joins me when we travel to the kingdom of Noctis next week?" Crown Princess Jihyo asks in the living room of the Yoo-Son town home.

"I, um, well, I..." Chaeyoung's mom sits there thinking about the request and the ups and downs of Chaeyoung going on this trip instead of the Lady's Way classes.

"I promise that she'll be well behaved, mom," Jeongyeon pipes up, "Not only that but she'll be with Princess Jihyo and I the whole time."

"She'll be with Her Majesty the whole time...?" Their mother sat their thinking of the benefits of Chaeyoung spending time with their esteemed Heir To The Throne. In her head, it was Lady's way classes but for free. "I guess, she can go..."

All three girls bow and thank the aging mother, and briefly go outside before Jihyo returns to the castle.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH JIHYO-UNNIE!" Chaeyoung tackles the Crown Princess in a hug, slightly startling her but she hugs back nonetheless.

"Now, you better not do anything dumb," Jeongyeon lightly punches her shoulder, "Like jumping out windows. Remember your manners, you're going to be surrounded by royals, officials, and professionals."

"Yes, ma'am!" Chaeyoung salutes and the two older girls chuckle.

"See you next week the, Chaeng," Jihyo waves before returning to the limo out in front.

Chaeyoung watches the car drive off and she breathes out a giant sigh of relief. The rest of the week should be fast and smooth sailing from this point on...

Chaeyoung happily got into the Crown Princess's limo after the week passed. Yes, it went by in flying colors but those flying colors were the things her mom bought for her trip. All of it mostly consisting of various styles of clothes. She hated all the looks and decided to put slight twists on  each article of clothing bought to make even the ugliest floral jacket into a runway-like jacket.

"Long week?" Jihyo asks, for the first time ever in Chaeyoung' s life, the Crown Princess is wearing a hoodie and sweatpants.

"No, quite the opposite..." Chaeyoung chuckles, "My mom had me running."

"Damn, well now you basically get a two week vacation," Jeongyeon chuckles next to her.

The three casually talk all the way to the airport. Although Noctis neighbors Solaris, it's only a 3 hour plane ride from Sol to Nox instead of a 17 hour car ride. In this case, it's 3 hour private jet ride. They have a little to none turbulence ride from west Solaris to east Noctis and when the do land, They all had to change in more formal clothing. Jihyo changed into a crimson red ceremonial coat lined with gold lace and designs. Instead of pants, she wore a long black skirt with gold lining and black wedged boots. Jeongyeon put on her ceremonial crimson red royal guard uniform and transferred her royal body guard badge onto it's sleeve from her regular uniform. Chaeyoung, with advice from Jihyo, put on a red and black cavalier one shoulder cape, black and gold corset, white button up shirt, a long black skirt like Jihyo' s but with no gold, and black wedged shoes. 

The three of them exited the plane and were greeted by flashes of cameras and shouting. Some yelling questions, others trying to get Jihyo's gaze to look at their cameras. Jihyo, who was used to this, smiled and just waved. Jeongyeon was busy scanning the crowd and surrounding area for threats while also instructing other royal guards that came with them. Chaeyoung, who was not used to all of this simply bowed her red due to the flashing lights.