Ch.24 Asserting Dominance

"Well that's all the time we have for today!" Chaeyoung' s digital art professor claps her hands together, "I will see you all tomorrow!"

And with that Chaeyoung quickly saves her work to her 5 terabyte ssd, puts it in her bag and bolts right out the door and down the hall to the stairs. When she gets downstairs, she briskly walks to the main exit and bursts through the doors: freedom. She takes out her personal phone and texts Tzuyu an, 'omw' and slips the phone into her pocket. Just as she's about to walk down the path she turns around when she hears someone yelling. She turns around sees that it's Somi.

"Jeez Jisoo-unnie, I was calling you forever and you just kept slowly walking away," Somi chuckles.

"Ah sorry, Somi, I was spacing out a little," Chaeyoung sighs, "Are you going to have lunch now too?"

"Yeah, want to come with?" Somi asks and sees a spark in her eye that looks familiar.

"I'm sorry I can't," Chaeyoung says, "But I can walk with you up until the fountain."

"Aw that sucks, maybe another time then," Somi sighs and they begin there walk back to the fountain.

As the two talk, they talk respectfully and learn a little more about each other. They talk about their classes and favorite artists and even favorite memes. When they get to the fountain, she feels her personal phone vibrate indicating Tzuyu is on her way. 

"Oh, you aren't leaving yet?" Somi frowns.

"No, I'm waiting for a certain someone," Chaeyoung smiles cheekily and even laughs when she realizes she does not remember Tzuyu's alias.

"Oh is i-" Somi starts but is interrupted by a loud, 'HEY!' So the two face the direction of where the call came from.

"You two are the girls from earlier, aren't ya?" A boy that was with that girl bully that was harassing Somi broke through a group of people.

"Oh not you again..." Somi groans before turning to Chaeyoung, "This guy was trying to get me to join their group but I said no and they apparently have never been told no?"

"Listen up, we got off on the wrong foot... my name is Leonardo, Leo for short, like the lion," He smirks and Chaeyoung can feel herself cringing, even feeling the urge to gag. "A lot of people would consider it an honor to go out with a guy like me."

"Uh huh, well, I respectfully turn down that honor," Somi stands up, bows, and curtsies before sitting back down. 

"Oh c'mon, Leo," A guy comes up from behind him, "I bet they're dating or somethin'"

"Oh then let's have a threesome," Leo winks and that's when Chaeyoung's inner Jeongyeon comes out and she gags.

"Nah bro, foursome," Leo's friend chuckles and walks away when the girl from earlier appears.

"What are you doing, Babe?" She asks and the guy just gives her a coy smile.

"Tryin' to recruit them to our posse," He says simply, "Maybe even trying to get them to apologize to you for their back talk and shove."

"Oh, then why aren't they apologizing?" She asks turning to the two who look absolutely done with their sh*t. 

"We'll apologize when you grow a pair," Chaeyoung whispers under her breath and the girl's head snaps in her direction. 

"I heard that!" The girl's voice became shrill, "I don't know if you know this, but my dad is the second in command to the Solarin Royal Guard; he's like besties with the KING! So you better watch your mouth."

"That's very cool, you sound and look exactly like a spoiled brat from a Movie series based off of a popular book series," Chaeyoung quips and the girl growls.