Ch.8 Underestimated Strength

Note: The wrestling in the Sports comp is Korean Wrestling

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So you're going to wrestle, Nayeon?" Jihyo asks the fellow princess.

"Yeah, it's the only sport with no chance of me dying," Nayeon, "I'm okay at wrestling, I guess." 

"Jeong's good at wrestling," Jihyo stated simply as her body guard walked into the room.

"Hm? In high school maybe but I don't know about now..." Jeongyeon says, her voice trailing.

"Why don't you and Nayeon have a practice match," Chaeyoung suggests, "Tzuyu's out practicing with a member of one of the Elite Squads so why don't you guys train too?"

"Wow, OK, Chaeyoung," Nayeon fakes over dramatic offense, "We know we're lazy asses but you don't have to be so pushy..."

"HA! Anyways, maybe only for an hour because isn't the first game in three hours?" Jeongyeon asks.

"Yeah, that's why we woke up at 6AM isn't it?" Nayeon answers, "C'mon, Jeongie, let's get down~"

Jihyo and Chaeyoung immediately whipped their heads in the direction of the two girls on the other side of the room. Jeongyeon was wide-eyed and blushing as Nayeon cackled and stood up.

"C'mon, no time to waste!" Nayeon grabs Jeongyeon' s arm and drags her out as the two younger girls follow.

"When did they get close?" Chaeyoung asks Jihyo and Jihyo shrugs.

"No idea," Jihyo chuckles, "But this seems very interesting, right?"

As the two older women got into proper clothes for wrestling as the two younger ones waited. As they were waiting, they spotted Sana looking really suspicious and walking from one end of the large hall to the other. 

"Sana?" Jihyo called and Sana jumped.

"O-oh! Hi, Jihyo, Chaeng!" Sana said nervously but cheerfully, "What are you two doing there?"

"We're waiting for Nayeon and Jeongyeon," Chaeyoung answers, "Are you are alright Sana, Unnie? You looking for something?"

"Oh, I'm fine and I was looking for the library..." Sana explains sheepishly.

"It's down that hall and take the first two lefts before two giant double doors that should be open by now," Jihyo smiles, "Is this about a certain someone?" 

"I..." Sana starts but sighs and smiles in defeat, "Yeah, the Royal Scholar's student is too cute!"

"The Royal Scholar has a student?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Yeah, it's a girl who's a year older than you," Jihyo scratches her chin, "Dahyun?"

"DAHYUN-UNNIE?" Chaeyoung yells and jumps to her feet.

"Do you know her?" Sana asks, clearly confused.

"Yes! She's my best friend! She never told me she was here!" Chaeyoung shakes her head and runs to Sana, "I'm coming with you...Jihyo-unnie I'll be back!"

The two girls make their way to the library and notice that the doors are indeed open. They enter and see a girl on the second level with her back towards them. Chaeyoung runs up the steps and tackles the girl in a hug.

"BWEAGH-" Dahyun falls on her butt on impact and Chaeyoung giggles.

"Chaeng? What're you doing here?" Dahyun asks, smiling at her, "I thought you were doing that Lady's Way thing."