Ch.30 All Or None

"You know, I'd be okay with this whole thing if you let me go with you," Chaeyoung tries as Tzuyu gets ready for her three hour training period of the day. 

"Hm.." Tzuyu rubs her chin, "Nope."

"Tzuyuuuuu," CHaeyoung shakes her arm, "I don't want you doing this alone."

"I won't be," Tzuyu says, "After all you will be there with me."

"Wait...you're going to let me go with you?" CHaeyoung pauses and Tzuyu slowly nods, causing her suspicions to rise.

"Well, I mean, you're always with me," Tzuyu tries to hide a smile before placing a hand over the left side of her chest, "Right here."

"Ugh," Chaeyoung punches her in the arm and crosses her arms.

"I'll be back later, baby," She kisses the older girl's forehead and makes her way out, "Chaengie, this is what's best. I told you, I can't lose you.

Chaeyoung watches the door close and she slumps down into a chair before whispering: 

"I can't lose you either."

And that's when it hits her.

Tzuyu is being trained by soldiers and generals...but she has a few experienced and knowledgeable fellows in her contacts as well. She takes out her phone an immediately speed dials two people.

"Why is Nayeon here?" Chaeyoung asks, looking from her older sister to her older sister's girlfriend.

"She's helping head the operation," Jeongyeon shrugged, "Why do you want us here?"

"Hold on, we're waiting for Jihyo as well," Chaeyoung said pulling them inside.

"What? She could've just come with me!" Jeongyeon frowned, "When you said you had an emergency I immediately ran off and told them I had a family emergency."

"Oh well," Chaeyoung shrugs and as soon as she leans against the wall, she hears a knock on the door. She looks through the peephole and sees Jihyo so she opens the door and lets her in.

"Oh hey," Jihyo chuckled as she looks from Jeongyeon to Nayeon.

"Why're we here?" Nayeon asks and Chaeyoung claps her hands.

"Train me," She says simply and they all blink at her, "Train me to fight, I mean."

"Well, yes, but, did Tzuyu say you can go with her?" Jeongyeon frowns.

"I don't need to ask her for permission," Chaeyoung says in a matter-of-factly tone, "I need to ask a Royal from either Royal family leading this operation and in this room I have two of you. So please, train me and let me go as well, I know Tzuyu has her heart in the right place and her mind is set but it's because her mind is set that I'm afraid that she's going to do something she'll regret."

"...You have a point," Jihyo nods slowly s she remembers the look on Tzuyu's face and the reaction she had when she told her about her brother. "Did she tell you about...him?"

"Who's him?" Chaeyoung asks and Jihyo slaps her forehead.

"Sorry...it isn't my place to say," Jihyo sighs, "Tzuyu has to tell you."

"Hm, well, anyways, will you guys help me?" CHaeyoung turns to look at all three and they all exchange a look. The three go into the other corner of the room and whisper aggressively. After about ten minutes, they leave the corner and relay their verdict.

"We will," Nayeon says but then sticks up a finger, "On one condition, no matter what Tzuyu says, you will not leave her side. And to help you do that, Jihyo and I hear by order you to never leave her."

"That sounds incredibly lame," Jeongyeon cringes but both Nayeon and Jihyo punch her.

"We'll take turns training you," Jihyo explains, "When Tzuyu trains, we'll train you. On the day of the actual departure we'll help you."

"Alright, thanks," Chaeyoung asks, "I start tomorrow?"

"Nah, let's start now," Jeongyeon laughs, "Let's review the basics!"

And so weeks go by without Tzuyu even knowing about her girlfriend's secret training. It wasn't until three days before did she find out. 

"Chae...what are-?" Tzuyu starts but Jihyo raises a hand.

"Nayeon and I decided that this was the best decision," Tzuyu grimaces and wants to say something but she knows they're about to explain why.

"Tzu, I've never seen you so worked up over something before. You usually don't let your feelings get to you, especially when it comes to work or official business, you've kept a level head. But this hits close to home and he will probably have answers to any questions that you have."

"Okay...but what does that have to do with Chaeyoung going on a dangerous infiltration mission?" Tzuyu crosses her arms.

"She keeps you calm and she'll hold you back when needed," Jihyo explains, "And I know you'll naturally worry about her but we trained her so she can defend herself."

"...I..." Tzuyu's resolve falters. She doesn't want Chaeyoung to be in danger but part of her actually does want to come with her. She won't say it but she did feel alone when she first heard the plan and trained for it. She'll have guards with her and under her command but they aren't her friends or Chaeyoung. 

"Hey, we can take care if each other," Chaeyoung cups her face and they lock eyes, "But um, who is this he/him they keep talking about?"

"Ah...right...I didn't tell you," Tzuyu nervously brings her hands up to the other girl's hands and rubs circles into them with her thumbs. "I found out I have a brother who is five years older than me."

"Woah, really?" Chaeyoung's eyes widen and the taller girl nods.

"And...he's the youngest member of the Malusian Council," Tzuyu sighs and Chaeyoung's already wide eyes, grow wider.

"...then how?" Chaeyoung asks quietly and Tzuyu tells her everything Jihyo told her as their unnies watch in an awkward silence; it seems that they're both third-wheeling. 

"...and I guess that's another reason why Jihyo and Nayeon want you to come," Tzuyu sighs and leans into Chaeyoung.

"I promise I'll be alright and I'll be by your side the entire time," Chaeyoung whispers into Tzuyu's shoulder and she feels the taller girl relax.

"I love you," Tzuyu chuckles, in the end she did bend for Chaeyoung...as she always has been. 

"I love you too," Chaeyoung smiles, pulls away gives her a quick kiss and the turns to their unnies who looked away, "Let's go now."

And so the four opened the secret bunker's entrance door.

-------------------------------------

Kind of quick and short...but um it would be pretty cash money if y'all would tell me:

DO YOU WANT SMUT IN THIS BOOK?

DO YOU CARE OR MIND?

Any who, thank you for reading.