Chapter 25: The Battle at the Cave Begins!

Asta was walking towards the large man who was embedded while Sister Theresa looked at him with a shocked expression. 'What incredible strength! I was concerned for his safety when I didn't sense any magic from him' thought Sister Theresa, 'but it appears my worries were misplaced'. Sister Theresa's attention was drawn away when the screams of Neige caught her attention. Gauche had used Mirror Magic: Reflect Refrain from multiple mirrors to destroy all of Niege's snow puppets in a single attack. "Done already? Then die you wussy loser" said Gauche with his usual cold expression.

"S-Stay back!" shouted Niege as he used Snow Binding Magic: Snow Lime Rock to trap Gauche and his mirror in a massive pillar of snow. "Y-Yes! I did i-!", Neige was cut off when he was shot in the back by a Reflect Ray by a second Gauche. "How...is there another one!?"" said Neige as he fell to the ground unable to move. "Mirror Magic: Real Double" said both of the Gauche's at the same time. 'That young man was able to cause snow to fall over a wide area. His power is incredible. However Gauche's power is equal to his, not to mention Gauche's experience with fighting using spells. It's as I thought, he's incredibly strong' thought Sister Theresa as she watched the double of Gauche use Reflect Refrain to free the real Gauche.

"Man Gauche is tough!" said Liebe as he watched Gauche's fight, " suck's he's has a sister-complex otherwise he'd be more useful". Asta didn't reply as he was glaring at the large man he embedded into a fall. "You bastard!" said Asta as he grabbed the man by the collar, "how could you steal someone's magic!? Let alone from children!". "Why should I care you moron!" said the man as he began to laugh, "why should I give a damn if some snot-nosed brats lose their magic!? As long as I get paid, that's all I care about!". Asta got even more enraged as he pulled his fist back and got ready to punch the man. "You filthy piece of-!" shouted Asta as he threw his punch at the man. "Asta no!" shouted Noelle in shock. Asta however, purposely missed and punched the well and inch from the man's head causing a massive dent in the wall to form behind the man. The man began to shake as he turned his head to look at the dent that Asta's fist caused. "I did that to a stone wall" said Asta as his eyes began to glow red with anti-magic, "imagine what that could have done to you".

"Asta calm down, he isn't worth it" said Noelle as she took Asta's hand that was still in the wall. "She's right" said Sister Theresa as she walked over to the two, "he's not worth striking with your fist. Besides, we have more pressing matters to deal with. We need to free the children" ."You're right, sorry" said Asta as he took a step back and his eyes returned to their normal color. Asta then went to each kid and used his anti-magic to remove the spell controlling the kids. Sister Theresa then used Sacred Healing Light to begin healing all the children. However, unknown to anyone, the large man pulled out an object from his pocket and pressed a button.

The screaming of Niege drew everyone's attention only to see Gauche stepping on Niege's head. "Gauche! The hell are you doing!?" said Asta as he ran over to Gauche and tried to pull Gauche off Niege. "He hurt Marie. The only way to atone for that is death" said Gauche as he shook Asta off him. "But Big Brother I'm fine! Sister Theresa healed me too! Please don't hurt him anymore!" pleaded Marie as she tried to stop Gauche from torturing Neige. "No. He hurt you, I'm going to eliminate anyone who hurts you" said Gauche as he stared coldly at Neige. "We don't have time to deal with your obsession Gauche! We have to find a way to return the magic of the children!" said Noelle as she gestured to the kids.

"You two, why did you do this!" said Sister Theresa towards the two criminals, "why would you do this to the future of this country". Niege began to cry while under Gauche's boot, "I just wanted to have friends. That's all. It hurts big brother Baro, what should I do?". 'The first thing you could do is stop crying you big baby!' thought Baro, 'ah this hurts. That lying bitch made this out to be easy money! Where the hell is she anyways!?'. "Enough stalling!" said Asta as glared at Baro, "Tell us how to get their magic back or I'll-!"