Chapter 47: Back in Black

"Dang bro! It actually worked!" said Liebe as he was flying around Asta, "for a second I thought you were gonna get a giant arm and one skinny one". "Why would my arm look like that?" replied Asta as he looked at Liebe with his eyebrow raised, "I'm pretty sure I would've been able to find a way to work out". "Well, you might have looked like that if you hadn't started dating Noelle" said Liebe with a smirk, causing Vanessa and Finral to choke on their own spit laughing. "Now I'm really confused!" said Asta as he looked back and forth at Liebe, Vanessa and Finral. "You'll learn when you're older" said Liebe while waving Asta off.

"Asta, is it true? Is your arm really fixed?" asked Noelle as she walked over to Asta. "Oh yeah" said Asta as he looked down at his hand before turning to Noelle while grinning, "otherwise, i wouldn't be able to do this!". Asta then quickly grabbed Noelle by her waist with both hands and lifted her into the air while spinning. "It looked healed to you!?" asked Asta while spinning. "Y-Yes! Now put me down you idiot!" replied Noelle while laughing.

"I kept my side of the deal" said the Witch Queen, "make sure you keep yours". "Yeah don't worry about that" said Asta as he put Noelle down, "I got a bone to pick with those guys anyways". "Asta, we've got a lot to talk about, but us three are gonna handle the Diamond Kingdom forces" said Fanzell with Domina and Mariella behind him, "I've got to be the one to handle Mars". "I'm guessing he was one of your students too?" said Asta, getting a nod in response, "alright, they're all yours. Make sure you come back alive Zell".

"Right"

"Also...put some damn clothes on"

"....Right"

East Side of the Witches Forest

The Witches were trying with everything they had to defend their home from the forces of the Eye of the Midnight Sun, but found that fighting against the power of a member of the Third Eye was a difficult task to achieve. One of the Witch Queens massive Earth Golems nearly instantly by the power of Salamander. "Miss Fana truly is magnificent. Not only is she strong, she's beautiful. I'd love to go one-on-one with her sometime" said a Midnight Sun Mage with a creepy grin, "but today my opponents are these witches! Grab any that look valuable to you! These witches will make for perfect slaves!". As ordered the other mages went to go and grab witches. However, they were sent into the ground by multiple black blurs.

"Sorry but I'm not a big fan of creeps like you"

The remaining forces looked up to see Asta floating above them with his arms crossed and his swords floating behind him. "Is everyone ok?", Asta looked down at the witches...and did not get the response he expected. "Ew! I can't believe a man saved us!", the witches quickly flew away with disgusted looks on their faces. "Wha!? Hey! A thank you would be nice!" shouted Asta in response. "Yeah, sorry about that kiddo" said Vanessa as she rubbed the back of her head, "witches like to think they're superior to men". "Whatever" said Asta as he cracked his knuckles, "I'll just take it out on these Midnight Sun freaks".

"That's him! That's the Anti-Magic Brat that killed Lord Vetto!" said one of the Mages as he and the rest went on the attack, "kill him!". All the Midnight Sun mages sent magic attacks at Asta, causing a cloud of smoke to block their vision of him once they made contact. "There, that should fini-GAH?!", the mage wasn't able to finish his sentence before Asta's foot embedded itself in his gut and knocked him to the ground below. Asta then turned to another mage and with a swipe of his hand, sent one of his swords at him and sent him to the ground as well.

"Geez, look at the kid go" said Vanessa as she watched Asta fly around the battlefield as a streak of black and knocking all the Midnight Sun mages off their broomsticks, "he's unstoppable".

"Alight! Who's next!?" shouted Asta after he smacked the Mage giving orders over the head with the flat side of Demon Slayer. Just then, a massive ball of fire came barreling towards him from behind. Asta quickly reacted and turned around, slashing the ball of fire in half to see Fana still standing on the back of Salamander. "It's about time you joined in on the fun" said Asta as he rested his sword on his shoulder, "but just to warn you, I'm not afraid of you or your oversized lizard".

"How dare you!? Poor Vetto!" said Fana, "I'll kill you!". Fana then had Salamander send an even larger ball of fire at Asta. "Oh shi-!", the blast caused a massive explosion, sending Asta straight back into the ground. "Asta! You ok!?" said Finral as he and Vanessa ran over to the crater Asta created. Asta then climbed out of the crate while rubbing his neck, "yeah, I'm fine. Where is Noelle? We could use her water magic right now". "She's helping put out the fires around the forest" , responded Finral. "Damn,but I can see why the Captain was having trouble with her" said Asta he rubbed his chin, "that lizard of hers packs a punch

"This is bad, it's said that Salamander has the greatest attack power of the four elemental spirits" said Vanessa as she started to sweat, "we're up against a being that has the same power of a whole nations military!". Fana then used Flame Spirit Magic: Salamander's Talon to send multiple slashes of fire magic. "Finral, Vanessa, watch out!", Asta then got in front of the two before activating Shade Mode and slashed the slices in half, "heh, she may have power on par with him, but Vetto was way faster and had better senses!". 'I forgot, spirits are mana given form, and Asta can cut through magic like butter!' thought Vanessa, 'We just might have a shot at this!'. "Alright! It's time for us to counter attack!" shouted Vanessa. Asta then looked up at Fana before slamming Demon Slayer into the ground, reverting to base and crossing his arms.

"Alright Lady! Come down here and let's talk this out!"

"What!? Bro have you lost your mind!?" shouted Liebe as he pulled Asta's hair, "she's the lady who almost roasted you and the Captain remember!?". "He's right Asta!" shouted Vanessa in agreement, "she's not the kind of person you reason with!". "Hate! Hate! Hate! You keep shouting about this hate crap, but you won't tell us why you hate us!" said Asta, completely ignoring Liebe and Vanessa, "could you actually tell us why you hate us so much!?". "Shut up!", Fana then used Salamanders Breath and released a wave of fire towards the Asta. In response, Asta jumped into the air before turning towards his two seniors, "Finral!". "On it!", Finral then made a portal for Asta, bringing him directly behind Fana. Fana tried to make a ball of fire in her hand but was instantly stopped when Asta's Demon Dweller popped it like a balloon and he put Demon Slayer to her throat.

"Your pal Vetto non-stop talked about how he hated us too" said Asta as he glared at Fana, "don't make the same mistake he did! Let's talk this out!". Fana then began to shake before a third eye on her forehead appeared just like Vetto, "Who would believe people like you!?", minerals shot up from Fana's feet, knocking Asta off Salamander. 'She has a third eye too!?' thought Asta as he caught himself mid-air with his wings, 'And this magic! It's just like that bastard from Diamond!'. "Tell me, can you handle all my hatred!?", large chunks of minerals began appearing in the air as Salamander began to grow in size.

"Ok! Big lizard is even bigger now!" said Asta before looking back at Finral and Vanessa, "you two have any ideas?!". "No good! Her insane magic power is creating a barrier! I can't use my spatial magic near her!" said Finral as he tried to unsuccessfully make a portal. "And the second I release my threads they just burn up!" said Vanessa as she looked up at Salamander who was radiating so much fire it looked like a miniature sun, "so this is the power of a spirit! It's almost like facing a god incarnate!"

"Facing a god huh? Well it's a good thing I'm here then" said Asta before he began to smirk and activated Shade mode in a burst of Anti-Magic, "cause the best thing to beat a god is a devil!". 'Now is a better time than any to take one of them on a field test!' thought Asta as he began to look at Fana with a confident grin, "just wait lady, because I'm about to take you down in a single attack!".

[Chapter 47]

Asta and co. have begun their counter attacks against the Eye of the Midnight Sun and the Diamond Kingdom! And what does Asta have planned in order to take down Fana!?

Now I unfortunately have some bad news about the upload schedule of this book. Starting next week I have a new job that's gonna be taking up a lot more of my free time, so I can't guarantee a chapter a week anymore. I'm gonna try and update this whenever I can, but if a week or two goes by without an update, that's why.