Chapter 5: The Royal

"That thing is your older brother!?" shouted Finral as he pointed at Liebe, "yeah, something wrong?" replied Asta. Before Finral could reply Magna interrupted him "and he's the one who turned your arm black!?" he said excitedly. "Yeah, he can lend me his power, hurts after a while tho" Asta said scratching the back of his head, "In that case he's a honorary member of the Black Bulls in my book! Come on, as a special bonus I'm gonna personally going to give you a tour of the Black Bull hideout" replied Magna as he gestured to the building. "Let's go Rasta!" shouted Manga as he ran into the base, "right behind you!" replied Asta as he began to follow Magna. 'Really!? Do they really not care about anything we just heard!?' thought Finral after seeing the rest of the Bulls walk back into the base like nothing happened.

"This is the dining hall!" said Magna as he showed Asta a large room full of tables."And this is the kitchen" continued Magna as he showed Asta a conjoining room that made the dining hall look small, "why is the room even bigger!?" replied."Yeah it's gotta be, the Black Bulls have a lot of big eaters" said Magna as he gestured to Charmy eating a pile of food even bigger than she is."How does she eat that much?" whispered Asta, "nobody knows, some of us think she secretly as a spacital magic portal as a stomach" replied Magna as they began to walk away.

"Here is the male bathroom!" said Magna as he and Asta sat in a massive bath. 'Wow this amazing, the water feels perfect' though Asta as he began to relax in the water. Suddenly the water began to heat up quickly, 'what the!?' thought Asta as he looked to his left to see Magna heading up the water with his fire magic. "Are you trying to boil us alive!?" shouted Asta, "what wrong Rasta, can't take the heat?" said magna smirking. "Are you kidding me of course I can!" shouted Asta, "ha! Now that's how a real man does it Rasta!" Magna said while turning up the heat even higher. After a fierce battle of heat resistance Asta and Magna left the bath, "Ha sorry Rasta, but when it comes to heat ya can't beat us fire mages" said Magna. "Yeah, yeah. Hey, what's that area over there?" said Asta as he pointed at a hallway. "Oh that? That's the women's area. Don't go over there, otherwise the trap magic will kill you" said Magna as he pointed towards the traps, 'kill me!?'

Then Magna took Asta to a lower level of the base, in the level of the base was a hallway that had a steel door and bars. Before Asta could question what the door was for three monsters smashed into the door from the inside causing Asta to fall on the floor. "This is the room of our magic beasts" said Magna, "why do we have magic beats in the base!?" shouted Asta as he sat up. "It's Captain Yamis hobby" said Magna, 'what kind of hobby is that!?'. Magna then gave Asta a metal pole with meat on the edge. "Asta, with a heavy heart I give you the privilege of feeding the magic beasts" said Magna while patting Asta on the shoulder. "Asta you sure this is a good idea?" said Liebe as he watched Asta creep closer to the cage with the pole in his hand, "nope but let's give it a shot" replied Asta. Asta then moved the meat towards the cage doors, here you go eat up" he said as he waved the meat around. One of the monsters began to move its head towards the food, "see Liebe, it's totally sa-" Asta was cut off when the monster decided to try and eat Asta instead. Lucky for Asta he was able to jump out of the way of the monster's jaws, "sorry what was that? I could hear you over the sound of you being almost eaten" said Liebe mockingly, "ah shut it" replied Asta as he flicked Liebe away.

"And now we have-" Magna cut himself off when a girl with silver hair walked into the base wearing a Black Bulls robe, 'silver hair... who is she?' thought Asta. "So that's where you were! Asta this is the other new member" said Magna. "My name is Asta nice to meet you" said Asta as he brought his hand out, in response she then slapped the hand away."Don't address me so casually. You filthy insect, I am Noelle Silva a member of this kingdom's royal family" said Noelle as he flipped one of her pigtails.'Wait, royalty!?' thought Asta before he bowed, 'wait...'. "Who are you calling an insect!?" shouted Asta as he stood up straight again. "Who cares if you're royalty, we're both Magic Knights!" shouted Asta, "yeah you tell her Asta!" replied Magna. "Very well, if words won't get through to you peasants... I will use the difference in our magic to convince you" said Noelle as she aimed a sphere on water at Asta. Although to Astas surprise it didn't hit him, the magic curved and hit Magna instead 'wait wa?' thought Asta. "Damn it! You've got guts for sure!" said Magna sounding furious, "It's your fault for standing there. Who gave you permission to stand there" replied Noelle. "Why you little....I'm a senior member here! I don't care if you're royalty or the little sister of the Silver Eagles captain! Captain Yami is the only person who would ever take on a shrew like you!" shouted Magna, in response Noelle took off her Black Bulls robe and threw it on the ground while saying "I wouldn't be part of this squad even if you paid me" before walking out. "Hey you little... what do you think you're doing!? And where is my apology huh!?" shouted Magna as Noelle walked out of the base. 'I almost killed Magna by accident for my robe, and she threw hers away like it was nothing' thought Asta.