Chapter 8

MORGANS POV

I woke up in a somewhat familiar room it looked like Jc's maybe.. I heard a low growl and look over to see Wish Bone laying next to me I smiled, but it quickly went off of my face when I realized what happen. I imminently went into a panic attack I didn't what to do I had to get out. But the thing was I couldn't move I just bursted into tears.

JC POV

I woke up to someone crying around 5 in the morning it sounded like Morgan.. I ran to the guest room which Morgan was staying in and slammed the door open to find Morgan in the corner of the room bawling her eyes out. I quickly ran towards her kneeling down and wrapping my arms around her tightly and pulling her into my lap rocking her back and fourth "Its going to be okay baby sister." I repeated over and over again.

Before I knew it she stopped crying and looked up at me and whispered "I'm sorry."

"Its okay baby sister." I spoke lightly.

++++LATER++++

MORGANS POV

I woke up in my bed and sat up remember earlier I must've passed out. I looked at the clock and it was 10 am. I slowly got up and look at myself in the mirror (picture on the side). I lifted up my shirt to see all of my scars and my legs became weak I wanted to go crawl in a hole and die.

I slowly slipped on some of the sweat pants Jc left me and walked downstairs. To find Kian,Ricky,Connor,Jc and Sam at the table,I slowly walked down the stairs and sat down at the table.

+++++NIGHT+++++

The day had gone by fast barley anyone had talked. "Why me ?" I asked myself that question alot.

My thought were interrupted by the squeaking of my door I slowly looked up to see Sam standing in the door way "Can I come in?" He spoke lightly.

I just nodded he came and sat on the bed right next to me "Morgan Its all my fault and I just wanted to say I'm sorry.. Could you ever give me another chance?" He whispered "What are you asking?" I said biting my lip. "Morgan.. I know it's too soon, but I can't wait any longer Morgan will you go out with me?" He asked and the moonlight shinned on to his beautiful face I slowly look towards the clock as it read "8:00 pm"

**FLASH BACK**

 He interlocked our hands a started to walk to the Ferris wheel. We got in our cart. And I looked down to see what number we had and it was number 13. "My lucky number." I said under my breath. "Mine too." Sam said looking at me straight in eyes. I felt the ride stop which broke our eye contact and I looked down to see where we were and for my luck we where at the very top (I know its very cliche) I started to freak out a little because I was terrified of heights. I felt to arms around my waist. I turned around to see Sam only inches away from my face. I could feel his warm minty breath on my face. He looked down at my lips than back up at me. He started to lean in and so did I

Sams POV

I started to lean in and so did she. I soon felt a pair of soft lips on mine and our lips moved in sync. I pulled away and she looked at me a little confused. "Morgan Caylen will you make me the happiest guy in the world a be my girlfriend?" I ask her.

Morgans POV 

He pulled away and I looked at him a little confused he opened his mouth to say something. "Morgan Caylen will you make me the happiest guy in the world a be my girlfriend?" He asked me. A big goofy smile spread across my face but I didn't care "YES Of course I will.

**END OF FLASHBACK***

I looked into his eyes and opened my mouth to speak.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cliffhanger much? YEP I'M BACK BABY! And now I'm going to update 2 times a week and that is full PROMISE!! Thank you guys for reading this story don't forget to Vote,Comment and follow! I love you guys BYEE!!