Chapter 7

CONNORS POV

I don't know what came over me I blurted out "MORGANS ALIVE"

Every one turned to me and Kian was the first to speak up "No...dude that's not possible we were at her funeral..". I quickly responded "You better believe because y'all of have seen her more than once..".

No one else spoke so i continued "Our dance choreographer.. Its Morgan.."

MORGANS POV

I walked into the food court and looked around a found McDonald's and ordered a frappe and fries. Once I got my order I sat down at a table.

I finished my fries and I was half way though my frappe when this really good looking guy came up to me. "Hey my name is Even.." he said smiling and revealing his dimples. "Hi my name is Morgan.. wait.. I know you from somewhere.." I replied.. "How about from American Horror Story?" He gave me a half smile. "Oh yea! I watch that show just finished season 3." I smiled.

We talked for what seemed like forever but there was something about him that I really liked yea he was sexy as fuck but I just loved his personality he wasn't your normal teenage heart throb.

~AT HOME~

I was laying in bed when my phone "dinged" I picked it up and saw it was a message from Connor it said "Please come quick"

I quickly threw on some sweats and a 5sos t-shirt and threw on my converse. I deiced to just ride on my penny board "Life" since the O2L house was only a block away.

~~~~~~~~

I got to the house slowly knocking on the door hoping that Connor would answer it and not any of the other boys but my luck Sam opened it. He quickly stepped back letting me in like he expected me to come.

I walked into the living room with all the boys sitting on the couch except Sam (Anyone remember this part in the first book?) I guess he went go and got some water or something but right after that thought crossed my mine he slipped next to Trevor on the couch.

"Connor what is going on?" I said obviously uncomfortable. Before Connor had time to answer Jc blurted out "Is it really you..?" He said with tears slowly pouring out. I gave a "I trusted you look". But there was no point in lying to them once again.. I put my head down with tears flowing out and I mumbled "yes.." with my knees becoming weak I stumbled and landed on Sam's lap I tried to crawl out but Sam pulled my back onto his lap trying to comfort me next thing I know I was out.

___________________________________________

I KNOW SO SHORT :( I'm really sorry!! But next chapter will be longer cause I will have more time to write.. But anyways I will put a picture of Even if you don't know what he looks like.. Anymore AHS fans out there?!? anyways I love you guys until next time.. ~Morgan <3