Chapter 23

Morgans POV

"Madison...." I stuttered.

"aw what does the little depressed girl not want to die." She fake pouted. 

Madison came over to me and grabbed my arms and began to pry them off the railing. I struggled to stay on.

I then heard pounding on the door but, I was to busy trying find a way out of this.

I looked down and saw a hot tub about 3 stories down. I look up at Madison on last time and I took a deep breathe and let go of the railing.

Jc's POV

Every had basically given up outside so we decided to go back inside up to the rooms. everyone check the rooms again until we got to the second room we saw Gilinsky standing in front of the balcony doors like he was guarding it.

I started to walk towards him and looked around and was about to walk away whenever I heard screaming. I quickly ran back and pushed Gilinsky out of my way. I then tried to open the door but, it was no use was locked by a key that Gilinsky probably hid.

"WHERE THE FUCKS THE KEY!" I yelled at Gilinsky.

He just laughed all of the sudden Johnson,Nash and Cameron came over to him and dragged him out of the room.

I started banging on door and kicking for what seemed like forever until I heard a faint scream. I finally gave the door the hardest push I could and it swung open. And I saw Madison laugh and push pass me. I quickly pulled her back pushing her against the wall "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER!" I screamed at her.

She gave me a smug look and said "Go see for yourself." and she pointed over the balcony.

_______________________________________________________

I know I said this one was going to be long but, I have MAJOR writers block and i'm really sorry.... :/ Thank you guys for reading cause here lately I have been the SHITTIEST writer :(. I love you guys don't forget to vote,comment and share bye....~Logan

(P.S I will have an update up right after this about the story i'm going to write after this... :/ )