Chapter 6

Morgans POV

I don't know what came over me it just happened.. I quickly pulled back and look at Connor we both were kinda disgusted because he is like an older brother to me but I'm not going to lie I felt butterflies but it was nothing like when I kissed Sam. When I kiss Sam millions of fireworks go off in my stomach...

It was silent for a few moments and then Connor broke the silence. "Morgan.. I'm so sorry I can't I kissed you in a time like this!" He quickly said.. "Connor it's ok." I said and looked down.

"I got to go.." I said and quickly ran out of the studio I wanted to cry soo bad but I don't why..

_________

I soon got to my house and broke down crying I don't know what was happening to me my depression was worse than ever at that moment.. I collapsed on the floor crying my eyes out. I soon got enough strength to get up and go to the bathroom and I opened the cabinet and saw and old friend..My blade..

I slowly grabbed it and looked at my wrist but at that time I didn't even care..Instead of my wrist I slowly pulled my sweat pants leg up revealing my thigh.. I sat on the floor to get at better angle and I slowly brought the blade down to my thigh cutting my leg once watching the blood trickle down my leg. It was a feeling I missed so much.

Before I knew it there where cuts every on my thigh to be exact 58. I watched as the blood slowly poured out of my thigh on the floor. And again I broke down in tears.. I grabbed a perfect white towel and cleaned all the blood off of my leg and floor and soon the towel was red no white to be seen.

_-_-_-_-_NEXT MORNING CONNORS POV-_-_-_-_-_

I couldn't belive what happened last night it was one thing that I kissed her but a whole another thing that she is ALIVE! "I have to tell someone I have to tell Jc and Sam!" I thought.. not know either to do the right or wrong thing Sam barged into my room. "Connor wanna go to the mall with me and and the rest of the boys in a second?" He said. "Yea sure I will be down in a second.." I replied.

I quickly threw somthing on and ran downstairs and outside and jumped in the car. I usually love going to the mall but the whole thing about Morgan just made me mad and sad..

________MORGANS POV________

I woke up the next morning on the bathroom floor. I quickly sat up and went into my bedroom and past the mirror but soon coming back to the mirror looking at all the of the new fresh cuts on my leg.. In a way I was happy to see the cuts on my leg deep in the pit of my stomach but mostly ashamed of myself.

I quickly threw some clothes on. (outfits on the side or if you are using a phone at the begginng of this chapter) and ran downstairs and jumped into my jeep.

()()())()()CONNORS POV ()()()()(

We have been at the mall for about 15 minutes or so and right when we were about to leave we saw Morgan walk in. But luckily I only notice her.. We walked out to the car and got in and I don't know what came over me but I blurted out..

________________________________________

AND I AM BACK EARLY 2! I have gained much more interest in this story again which means more chapters more often! I know its kinda short but hey be happy! Anyways another cliff hanger!! What do you think Connor said!? And also guy Connor is not gay in my fanfic and is still in o2l if you are new!! No I have nothing against gays or anything like that so don't take it personal! anyways I love you guys thanks for reading and don't forget to vote, comment and share !!! BYE -Logan