Chapter 1

( That is Morgan now ^^^^^^ )

Morgans POV

I woke up to my alarm clock and quickly got up I looked at the time and it was 7:24 am. "Shit." I mumbled I remembered that I had to help these 5 guys learn a dance I made for them cause they are going on tour at least that what there manger said.

I walked into my bathroom and jumped in the shower and soon got out. I walked back into my room and threw on a loose black crop top that said "No Flex Zone" and some black sweat pants that went to my knees. I walked back into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and then put on some water proof mascara, I pulled my hair up in a high pony tail and walked downstairs.

I slipped my black converse on and grabbed my penny bored that I have had since the start and I finally named it "Life" Because the ride can be bumpy or smooth just like "Life'. With that I walked outside and began riding to Star Bucks since I didn't have to meet the 5 boys there until 9:00 am and it was only 8:15 am.

I walked into Starbucks and went up to the counter and order a carmel frappe the usual  I payed for it ,I walked to the table at the very back of Star bucks and put "Life" right next to me and got out my phone and started scrolling threw my twitter looking at all of the people who still say R.I.P on there which brakes my heart. I kept scrolling threw twitter taking sips of my frappe every now and then.

I finished my frappe and looked at the time it was 8:50 am and it took my 15 minutes to get to the studio "Fuck." I mumbled I quickly got up and threw my cup away and grabbed my penny and slipped my phone in my pocket I quickly walked out of star bucks. I quickly started riding to the dance studio.

+_+_+_+_AT THE STUDIO+_+_+_+_

I finally got to the studio but I was still outside seeing they where already here because I could see there car. I pulled out my phone a walked in the studio "Hey sorry I'm l-." I said and looked up and my heart dropped.

___________________________________________________

I'm sorry I said going to post sooner and I didn't! But HEY its here so be happy >.<.I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I love you guys! Vote, Comment and Share.. BYE! -Logan