Chapter 2

Morgans POV

There they were the six boys I honestly never thought I would see again Ricky,Kian,Connor,Trevor,Jc and... Sam. I was still frozen and they were giving weird looks but I didn't care "I'm Morgan umm...Anyways.. I guess we ca..n st..ar.....t." I mumbled. "Okay and I'm Kian and this is Connor and this is Sam and this is Ricky and this is Trevor and this is Jc." Kian said and we started

_+_+_+_AFTER+_+_+_+_

"ok guys that was good come back here at 9 and we will work on the back flip part." I said. They waved bye and left. The thing was I caught Sam staring at me ALOT! And it gave me the same feeling when he use to look at me in school. And Jc was checking me out like and I almost threw up.

I decided to clean up I was picking up the empty water bottles when I heard a ding I looked at my phone and it wasn't mind I then saw something shiny in the corner of my eye it was Sam phone! I quickly went and picked up the ding was caused from snap chat but I just ignored it. I knew it was wrong but I stuck Sams phone pocket and started to ride home.

Sams POV

"Oh shit dude wheres my phone." I half screamed  "Don't tell me you left it." Ricky said. "Yea I kinda did." I said sarcastically. "Well looks like your going to have to get it tomorrow because shes probably already gone." "Fine.." I groaned.

Morgans POV

I got home and decided to take a quick shower I soon got out and put on my pjs and ran downstairs to get some food. I decided on eating some pizza rolls cause they are amazin.

I finished my pizza rolls and decided to finally look on Sams phone I jumped on the couch and took out Sams phone and great it had a password "fuck." I mumbled "5788" I thought to myself. Nope not it um "what about 6674." Which spells out Morg I type it in and it was right which made me feel happy and guilty at the same time. I was about to click on his instagram when he got a text message tears formed in my eyes when I saw who texted him..

_________________________________________

I know a cliff hanger again! I is soo sorry (No i'm not) Anyways!!.. I love you guys thanks you so much for reading my story!! Comment,Like and Share I love you guys!... BYE! -Logan