Chapter 21

Sams POV

I started running for her and screaming her name but it was no use.. I couldn't believe that I let that evil bitch Madison take advantage of me I truly do love Morgan but, its kinda hard to keep a relationship with her when all these girls are trying to ruin it and i'm just letting them...

I quickly ran into Cameron and Nash's room which was where basically where everybody was "Morgans gone!" I yelled. Everybody kinda looked kinda confused all of the sudden Madison came in and sat in Gilinsky's lap and they both gave me a evil smirk.

Jc quickly then realized what was happening and bolted out of the room.

"what the fu-... What the fuck do you mean shes gone." Cameron and nash questioned.

"I mean shes gone she ran away something happened.." I said look down.

"Ya you cheated on her." Madison giggled.

Next thing I know everybody ran out of the room to the go looking for her expect Gilinsky and Madison.

Right when I was was about to run out Madison giggle and said.

"Looks like the plan was a success.. Hopefully she will be underground soon.". She gave gilinksy a kiss on the cheek.

I then bolted out of the room to worried about Morgan to even care about what Madison had said.

***LATER***

Everyone is still look for her on the other side of the hotel trying to find her. Some went down to the street... But I decided to stay back and check all of the rooms one last time in the first room no sign of her second room nope third room nope again.

I then went back into the second room to the curtains slightly blowing I walked towards them and opened the curtains to see Morgan sitting on the rails with her feet dangling.

Morgans POV

I had heard people coming in and out of the rooms all day looking for me screaming my name. But I just ignored it.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone coming out onto the balcony.

I instantly knew who it was.

"Hi. Sam." I whispered looking down.

"Mor-." Sam started but, I cut him off.

"Sam please.." I cried slightly.

"don't tell me any bullshit excuse." I whispered wiping a single tear away.

"wait no let me guess.. Its not what it looks like." I slightly laughed..

"Morgan no she set me up she forced me..." Sam quickly put in before I could cut him off again.

"I really want to believe you Sam I really do.." I spoke softly.

"But I can't." I whimpered.

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading I love you guys don't forget to vote,comment and share BYEEEEEE~Logan