Chapter 25

Morgans POV

I was here again the big white room I had saw once before.

"WHY DON'T I JUST DIE ALREADY!" I screamed bursting out into tears.

"Your not ready." I heard a faint voice say.

"Yes I am." I whispered sobbing.

There was silence.

I looked around until I saw a little black dot on the ground I walked over to it and knelt down to touch it.

Before I knew it all the walls that were once white were now black.

I looked around to see a big ball of light I went over and touched it.

A big photo like thing came out.

There was a writing at the bottom that read "February 7,2014.".

It was the back when I was still in school and still getting bullied.

It then flipped over and showed a picture of what looked like me cutting myself.

At the bottom of the picture there was a sentence that read "It happened again today, will it ever end."

I fell to the ground covering my face as I remembered all of horrible things that I thought and that had happen to me.

I removed my hands away from my face and I was once again back in the white room.

Sams POV

"You need to go see her man your the only who hasn't." Kian sighed.

I nodded my head and got up and slowly walked into the room.

Morgans POV

I then heard the door open and close.

"Morgan..." Sam stuttered.

"Sam.."I whispered.

"Morgan I'm so sorry this is all of my fault.. I should've never letting madison lure me in.." He sobbed.

"Morgan I know I have told you this many time before but, I love you." He continued.

"He's the reason your not ready." The faint voice spoke.

"He loves you." Was the last thing I heard the voice say.

My eyes fluttered open causing me to cringe because of the bright lights shining on me.

"Sa..m" I croaked.

"MORGAN" Sam jumped as he pressed the button to call the nurses.

_________________________________
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter thanks for ready I love you all so much don't forget to vote,comment and share BYEEEEEE~Logan♡