Chapter 3

There was Rachel's name on the screen the bitch that he cheated on me with and the one who caught making out in the closest in high school and the one who was such a bitch to me. I read the text and it said "Hey babeee!! call meeeee.". Tears started to pour down my face. I mean he has the fucking guts to date her!

I threw his phone down on the floor running up stairs to mad to see if it was cracked. I ran into my bedroom and fell on my bed almost instantly. I sunk my head in my pillow lightly crying myself to sleep.

_)_)_)_)NEXT DAY)_)_)_)_)

I woke up and looked at the time it was 8 and I had to get Sams phone back to the studio. I quickly walked into the bathroom, and looked at the monster in the mirror. My mascara was smeared,my cheeks were flushed and tear stained I was just a complete mess!

I jumped in the shower soon getting out. I walked into my room and put on my outfit which consisted of black spandex (like the ones you wear in volleyball) and a gray flowy crop top. I pulled my hair up in a high pony tail rushing downstairs. I slowly walk up to Sams phone praying its not cracked. I slowly pick it up and turn it over and my luck it is cracked. "FUCK" I whispered/yelled.

I slip on my black converse on and grab my phone and Sam's phone. And walk out the door grabbing "Life" before closing the door. I check my phone one last time as the time read "8:50" I'm never going to make it.

()()()()()STUDIO)()()()()

I finally get to the studio and great there here what am I going to do!! I walk in the studio and see all of them searching for Sams phone. Sam sees me and walks up to me.

SAM'S POV

Me and the boys have been looking for my phone forever now. Waiting for Morgan to show up. But there something about Morgan she reminds me so much of well... Morgan way to much and me and the boys all agree on it.. Ever since Morgan di- my thoughts were cut off by the door opening  and closing, I turned around to see the most beautiful girl. I walk up to her hoping she knew where my phone was.. "Hey do you know where my phone is?" I asked. She nervously bit her lip and mumbled out "um...".