Chapter 18

Morgans POV

I turned around to see Sam... "Hey.. what are you doing here?" He said rubbing the back of his neck..

"Thinking" I sighed.

Sam came and sat beside "Morgan I'm sorry for everything its all my fault." He

whispered.

"Its not your fault." I mumbled.

Who sat there in silence for what seemed like forever. All of the sudden Sam intertwined our hands. I looked at our hands and I smiled slightly I look back up to Sam and he was already looking at me. Before I knew who it we both started leaning in and soon enough our lips met I felt fireworks every where. I smiled into the kiss and soon enough we both pulled away.

He then stood up and and picked me up from behind and set me on my feet. He grab my hips and smash his lips on mine and I didn't hesitate to kiss back. He then pulled back which was not expected. He then got on one knee and pulled out which looked like a promise ring. "Morgan I know I have been a dick to you.. And I regret that SO much. Morgan I PROMISE I will NEVER screw up again I PROMISE you that. Morgan Caylen will you do my the biggest honor and be my girlfriend?"He said and he bit his lip as he awaited an answer.

"Of course I will." I said smiling like crazy I didn't know if this was a mistake or not but, at this moment I didn't even care.

He picked me up like I was light as a feather and spun me around soon enough he put me down. The second he put me down he gave me a look that made me feel like the only girl in the world.

All of the sudden horror came over me "Jc.." I whispered

"what?" Sam asked confused.

"We have to hide it from him!" I cried scared of might what happen if he finds out.

Sam then pulled me into his arms "Shh..shh.. Baby girl its all going to be okay." He spoke softly and I dug my face into his chest as he stroked my long brown hair.

%$%$%$%$%$%$LATER%$%$%$%$%$%$

Sam and I decided to not go to O2L house tonight we decided on staying in a hotel. Right as we were about to walk into the room I saw a beautiful dark brown haired girl fast walking i'm guessing to meet Sam. They took a couple of pictures. She hugged him and cried ALOT and they had a very long conversation about ALOT of stuff but, I didn't mind at all. I just stayed back in the distance. She then she turned towards me and started freaking out. "OMG OMG MORGAN??????? CAYLEN?????"She practically screamed..

"That's me." I giggles and opened my arms for a hug and she gave me a huge bear hug.

Who pulled apart "Hey whats your name?" I asked with a huge smile on my face.

"It-...its Lianna." She stuttered.

"Your SO pretty can I be you?!" I laughed but, I wasn't joking this girl was gorgeous she had dark brown hair that was medium length and stunning brown eyes. She had a tomboyish style.

We sat there for at least an hour and a half just talking about random things soon enough she had to leave and we exchanged number she seemed pretty cool.

Sam and I then went into the room and I jumped on the bed " I soo tired." I whined.

"I know babe." Sam chuckled

Sam went into the bathroom and came out a few seconds later with only his boxers on and threw me his shirt that he was wearing. Which landed on my on face and I groaned and got up when when in to the bathroom and took my make up off the best I could with only water since we didn't want to risk getting caught by Jc.

I put face down closing my eyes and started splashing and rubbing water on my face. I then came up and wipe the water off my face with a towel. I then look into the mirror to see the bruise I had totally forgotten about. I started panicking because Sam couldn't NOT know about what Jc had done to me. I look picked up my sweat pant searching threw the two pockets for some something to cover it up with. There was no luck with my sweat pants so I then grabbed my cardigan and slowly put my hand in the first pocket and.... nothing.. I had lost hope I then reached in to the other pocket and BAM! I found something and it was concealer without my foundation it was going to blend very well but, I had to make it work.

After adjusting my make-up many times I was finally satisfied and threw on Sams t-shirt and Sam was already passed out in bed.

I crawled under the covers snuggling into his chest.

"I love you babe." Sam whispered.

"I love you too Sam." I whispered back.

I then fell asleep with the biggest goofiest smile on my face.

_____________________________________________

I love this chapter..

Don't forget to vote,comment and share! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! BYEEE~Logan.