Chapter 26 (Last Chapter)

**ONE MONTH LATER**

Morgan's POV

I smile slightly as I snuggle into Sams chest he moves slightly causing my hand to press up to his abs.

I smile and began to close my eyes but, soon I shot up out of bed when I smelt bacon.

"FOOOOOOD." I scream running down the stairs and tripping slightly on every step.

I get downstairs to see Connor and Trevor sitting at the table scrolling threw there phones. And Ricky taking selfies.

I giggle and walk into the kitchen to see what EXACTLY is cooking.

I walk into the kitchen to see Andrea cooking and Kian taking snapchat videos of her I laugh as he points it towards me and say "And there's Morg" I give a big toothy grin and he soon puts the camera back on Andrea.

I look around to see eggs,bacon,toast and coffee.

"Kian wheres Jc?" I ask him tilting my head slightly.

"Go see for yourself." He smirks pointing towards the stairs.

I give him a confused look and go up the stairs I start to walk to Jc's on my way I look towards Sam and I's room to see him sitting on bed scrolling threw his phone in his boxers I smile as I continue towards Jc's room which I soon get there and slowly open the door to see Jc and Jenn (xpenn) sharing a kiss as the sit on the edge of the bed. My hands swing up to mouth covering it as I jump up and down. They were my OTP and seeing them together finally made me the happiest person ever.

"JENN." I screamed as I ran over to her hugging her and soon pulling away.

"YOU. TOGETHER. HOW. WHAT. WHEENN??!" I shout.

They both smile at me but, before they have time to answer I hear Andrea call "FOOD READY COME GET IT BITCHES I WORKED HARD ON THIS SHIT.".

I quickly walk out of the room and back into Sam and I's room to see he had decided to put on a shirt and some sweat pants. He looks up at me and comes up to me kissing my head and takes my hand leading me downstairs into the dining room.

**LATER**

"AHH HELL NAH." Connor screamed running out of them room as a jump scare came on the tv since we were all watching "The Grudge" everybody laughed and soon enough Connor came back into the room saying that he was too scared to be alone.

Soon enough the movie was over everyone went to their rooms.

 ( A/N Kian and Andrea went to Kian's room and Jenn and Jc went to Jc's room)

 I followed Sam up to our room and when we got there he closed the door behind us. As I was about to plop onto the bed Sam opened the window.

"What are you doing." I questioned.

He didn't answer he took my hand and led my out the window on to the top of the roof.

He sat down slightly tugging my arm motioning for me to sit too. 

I sat down resting my head on his shoulder as he snaked his arms around me slightly rocking me back and forth and I fixed my gaze on the gorgeous night sky.

It felt like we had been sitting here for hours I then felt Sam's gaze on me as soon as I looked towards him our eyes locked in a gaze.

"Your so beautiful." He gushed.

"I love you." He spoke gently placing his on my cheek while bringing me closer to his face.

Soon enough out lips touched making me feel fireworks and making my stomach go crazy with butterflies.

  Our lips soon departed.

"I love you too." I smiled.

" Life's not over yet." He began.

" We are not over yet." He continued.

"It's not over yet." He ended.

___________________________________________________________

OMFGGG ITS OVER GUYS!!!!!! (or is it?) I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS BOOK IS OVER WERE DA TISSUES AT THOUGH??? I REALLY HOPED YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS BOOK!!!! I really did work hard on it..Thank you all so much for reading.. ~Logan :) <3