Chapter 4

Morgans POV

All I could get out of my mouth was "um..". Before I could even think I heard smack. I slowly turned around to see Sams phone on the floor. It fell out of my fucking pocket. I slowly bent down and his screen was shattered.

I turned back around to face Sam and I could feel my face heating up out of embarrassment.He quickly took his phone out phone studied the damage. "Why did you have my phone in your pocket?!?!" Sam said a little frustrated. "Because I didn't want the janitor to take it!" I quickly blurted out the white lie."I'll pay to get it fixed" I quickly added in. He just nodded his head and walked away to the back of the room.

_+_+_+_LATER+_+_+_+_

We just now got finished with the whole dance and tomorrow is my last day with them. But Connor has been getting really suspicious he keeps on asking me all these questions and saying I look like well me.

CONNORS POV

There's something about this Morgan girl she looks and acts like Morgan. We were walking out to the car but I don't what got into I just blurted out "I will get a taxi back to the house I left my some stuff in there.". They all just nodded and left.

I walked back in the studio to see Morgan cleaning up. She noticed me and walked up to me and said "Ya?". "Morgan whats your natural hair color?". "Brown." She responded. I kept asking her question left and right warming her up for the very last question I was going to ask her.

I deiced it was time to ask her. I quickly blurted out the last question,"Whats your last name?". She quickly responded "Caylen". 

______________________________________________________________

Super short chapter I apolgize I have been busy with basketball and vollyball. I will update ASAP! Comment, Vote and Share! I Love you guys BYE! -Logan