Chapter 16

Morgans POV

As opened my mouth to speak the door slammed open it was Jc just Jc I gave him a confused look and he gave me one back with a hint of anger and that's when I noticed Sam had his arm wrapped around my waist,he quickly took his hand away and stuck it in his pocket .Jc stepped in the door way and slammed the door shut "Morgan I need to talk to you ALONE." Jc growled while glaring at Sam. Sam quickly ran out of the house.

Jc started walking closer to me with anger and disappointment in his eyes "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING!" Jc yelled.

"I..i..i.. don't know." I stuttered

"You are NEVER allowed to see him again." He spoke in a very serious tone.

"WHO SAYS YOUR THE BOSS OF ME!" I screamed

"I MEAN COME ON FOR FUCKS SAKE I'M FUCKING 18 YEARS FUCKING OLD!!" I quickly added in before he could say anything else.

"..what the fuck did you just say to me." He growled

I then smelt a faint smell of alcohol on Jc's breath. I immediately regretted what I had said earlier.

He gave me a look I had seen once before, but only once when I was 15.

**FLASHBACK**

*PHONE CONVO*

ML= Morgan L

M= Morgan

________________

M- Why haven't you been talking to me here lately you have talk to me less and less since you know they started to.. hurt me..

ML- I know Morg i'm so sorry.. Its just kinda embarrassing..

M- Whats embarrassing? Talking to me? *very faint sob*

ML- I mean... yea all of the kids make fun of me when I talk to you i'm sorry Morg but I don't think think we can be friends anymore..

M- DON'T EVER CALL ME "MORG" AGAIN!!

ML-Mor-

**END OF CALL**

As soon as I hung up the phone I quickly threw it up against the wall and curled up into a ball sobbing slightly. It was Saturday night and I had just lost my last "friend" and my last drop of hope.

I then heard the front door slam shut downstairs and it couldn't be my mom since she was in Montana right now for a business trip so it had to be my older brother Jc who had gone out earlier to probably go get drunk and by earlier I mean at 11 p.m and it know was 4 a.m. "MORGAN CAYLEN GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW." Jc screamed.

"LEAVE ME ALONE I'M NOT IN THE MOOD!" I yelled back.

That's when I heard Jc stumble up the stairs and into my bedroom "what.." He growled with a look of anger and hate in his eyes and it was a look I have never gotten from him.

I slowly sat up in bed "JC GET OUT!!" I yelled not in the mood for his shit.

He gave the that look again but, this time with more hate and anger than ever and that's when I felt the wind got knock out of me when Jc punched my causing me to fall to the and everything went black.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

I looked back up at him and he was moving closer and closer and he tightened his fist.

I quickly ran to the front door but, it was locked I look back to see Jc stumbling after me.

I quickly bolted upstairs and Jc was gaining on me right when I was about to reach my room Jc quickly yanked me back and pushed me against the wall while tightening his grip on my wrist "Jc please don't do this please.. please... please.." I sobbed over and over and over again. Jc gave me a hard slapped to the cheek which was for sure going to leave a HUGE bruise. He then quickly pushed me to the ground. Right when he walked past me to go to his room I heard him mumbled " never see him again.".

Right when I heard his bedroom door slam shut I quickly got up and went into my bedroom slamming and locking the door I ran towards my bed sobbing and laid face down on my bed and soon enough darkness took over my body.

_____________________________________________________

I'm guessing most you weren't expecting that and neither was I.. This is a 2 a.m thing so sorry if I messed up any... I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote,comment and share!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! BYEEEEE~ Logan