Chapter 15

I woke in a cold bed so I reached over the other side of the bed to find no Kian..

I slowly got up out of bed and and walked downstairs to find Jc,Kian,Connor,Inas and Sam. As soon as I step off the last step Jc ran up to me and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him and we sat there for what felt like forever.. We pulled away from each other a tear ran down Jc's face but, he quickly wiped it away.

Connor came up and hugged me also.

Soon enough we were all sitting at the table and I sat in between Kian and Sam. Every now and then I saw Inas and Sam look over at me then laugh a bit. I just looked down. Soon enough Inas left and we all still remained sitting at the table watching tv and talking. Here and there Sam would whisper "slut" in my ear.

**LATER***

"Hey guys me Kian and Connor are going to get some food... We'll be back in like 20 to 45 minutes" Jc stated.

I nodded and Sam was glued to his phone so he probably didn't even know what was going to on.

Right as the door slammed shut Sam gave me a look I haven't seen in a while it was a look of hate.

I slowly started to get up and right as I was about to walk up the stairs I felt Sam grab my wrist and pull me back as I winced in pain.

"You little slut." He growled.

I looked at him in confused.

"YOU KISSED KIAN!" He yelled.

"WHY DO YOU CARE?!" I yelled back.

"RIGHT WHEN I WAS LEAVING THE ROOM I SAW YOU AND INAS CONTINUE TO SUCK OFF EACH OTHERS FACES OFF!!" I continued.

"SHE PULLED ME BACK DOWN TO KEEP KISSING HER!!" He screamed.

"Kian told me." I said looking at the ground.

"Kian told you WHAT?!" He spat.

"Your starting to love Inas.." I said quietly.

"The ONLY reason I said that was to try to keep my mind off of YOU!" He pleaded.

Before I could open my mouth to say anything Sam smashed his lips on mine. One word Fireworks. Thats all I felt.

Sams POV

Before she could open her mouth to say anything else I smashed my lips on hers and I felt fireworks.

We slowly pulled away but, I still kept my arms around her waist. I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Inas a text I do not regret one bit I turned my phone around so Morgan could read the text.

Morgans POV

Sam pulled out his phone and started typing something he then turned the phone around so I could see what was on the screen it was a text to Inas that read "We are DONE.".

He slipped his phone back in his pocket and pulled me in for another kiss. He the pulled away I looked at him confused. "Morgan Caylen will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend." He said as he bit his lip..

I looked him in the eyes and opened my mouth to speak....

_____________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER!!!!! Thank you guys soo much for reading don't forget to vote,comment and share I LOVE YOU GUYS BYEEEEE!!!!!~Logan <3