Chapter 14

Morgans POV

I have been driving down dirt roads for what feels like forever.

Finally I get see the city again I quickly drive drive to the O2L house.

I pull into the drive way and I see only three cars. I quickly run inside and go up stairs and quickly run into Sams room and right when I walk in I see Inas on top of Sam and they are making out..

Sam looks toward me in shock "MORGAN!" Sam shouts..

I slowly back out of the room and I see Inas smirk at me. I fake smile a little bit and quickly run to Kians room praying the that car in the drive way was his so I don't look like a fool going in and out doors in till I found someone..

Luckily enough Kian was sitting on his bed watching Youtube videos..

He quickly looked at me startled like he seen a ghost which I would do the same because I probably look like hell..

"Morgan.." Kian ran up and hugged me gently..

"Are you okay??? Lets get you cleaned up." He quickly took me in the bathroom and sat me on the counter and wet a towel and starting wiping the dirt away from my skin gently..

He cleaned my cuts and bandaged them and just like I thought the cut on my arm wasn't bad at all..

He lifted up my shirt revealing my stomach there was a couple of cuts but, mostly bruises..

"Morgan I'm so sorry with happened to you.." Kian spoke gently

I just stared down at my feet.

He picked me up off the counter and set me on the ground slowly making sure not to hurt me..

He walked out of the room and came back with some sweats and and one of his white tank tops.. "I'll let you change." He spoke quietly like if he spoke to loud he was going to break me.

While I changed I thought about how Sam never came running after me I remeber getting one last glimpse again and I could have swore he just went back to making out with Inas..

I walked into his bedroom to see him with a bag of chips and a couple of AriZonas green tea and the Netflix sign on the tv..

I walked over to the bed just wanting to sleep but, we watched Haunted house one and two.. I drink a couple of AriZonas and ate half of the chips I mean could you really blame she only fed me every other 4 days and it was just a small packet of crackers.

When we finished watching the movies I found myself wrapped in Kians arms.

And I was literally just sitting there tracing his six pack. I lightly smiled at my self and look up at Kian who was already looking down at me we both slowly leaned in as right as his lips touched mine I could feel the sparks in my stomach but, then again they were just sparks.. With Sam I felt fireworks.

______________________________________

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter I love you guys don't forget to vote,comment and share!!! Again I love you guys byeeee!!! ~Logan