Chapter 10

Sams POV

I was shocked I couldn't move how could she turn me down? I looked out the window and saw her riding her penny board to the park across the street. I slumped down all the bed still trying to make out what just happen.

Morgans POV

I was swinging on the swings with tears streaming down my face when all of the sudden I heard someone sit beside me. "Hey you okay?" A all to was familiar voice spoke.

I looked up at turned my head to the other swing and there was Nash sitting on the swing slightly swinging back and fourth. I needed somebody so I just gave in "Nash.." I whimpered.

"Its me.. Morgan.." I said looking down.

I looked back up to see his reaction his was frozen like everyone else.

"Morgan...how.." He barley managed to spit out.

I explained it to him very poorly and he still was frozen.

I was so tired and stressed out that I just broke out in tears and ran and ran til I couldn't go any farther. I ended up in downtown L.A but not on the good side. By this time it was getting dark,but I could still see.

I looked around and saw a couple of hookers on a corner and a car that was stopped in front of them. I also saw some druggies in the ally smoking something.

I continued walking regretting not grabbing my penny board before I ran away from Nash.

And soon enough a black Mercedes pulled up next to me "hey pretty lady how much will it cost me to get some of that." He said smiling revealing his white teeth, but I was unable to see his face.

"Excuse me? I'm not a hooker I'm sorry they are over there." I mumbled pointing over to the hookers I saw early on the corner.

"Who ever said I thought you were a hooker? pretty lady now again how much?" He responded.

"Bye dude I don't need this bull shit tonight." I yelled and started walking off.

The black Mercedes car drove off ahead of me and I let out a big sigh of relief. Then I noticed the car stopped in front of me. I kinda just shrugged it off and walked right past the car and I heard cars doors shut and foot steps coming from behind me and I made a attempt to run,but the man caught me before I could even get 7 steps away.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed out of fear.

And I kicked and punched, but nothing seemed to affect him. I was soon thrown in the trunk and and I struggled to get out but the hood just wouldn't budge. I heard a car door shut and soon enough we were driving off.

I kicked and struggled to get out and soon enough the hood popped open,but it wasn't me who opened it. I finally got a clear look at his face and he was a guy who had been on the news alot, but I just can't remember what for (what he looks like on the side AHS much?).

"Next time you shouldn't be so loud and I wouldn't have to do this." He said angrily.

And he stuck a rag in my face which I suppose had chloroform on it. I tried to hold my breath in my I soon failed and gave in.

The last thing I heard was yelling which sounded like Sam's voice.

_________________________________________________________

Oooohoo cliffhanger much?? haha anyways thanks you guys for ready don't forget to vote,comment and share I LOVE YOU GUYS BYEE!! ~Logan