Chapter 5

Morgans POV

I was cleaning up when all the sudden Connor came back in. I walked up to him and said "hey". All of the sudden he started asking me all of these question about my self like he was testing me. Being me I answered single one of the them true. I was fired up when he blurted out the last question which was "Whats your last name?" I quickly replied with "Caylen". My heart dropped as soon as I realized I said my REAL last name. Connor just stood there in shock. "Uhh.. Con I I cann explain." I stuttered out.

"Morgan?" He said with his eyes filling with tears."Yea.. Itss me.." I said looking at the ground. "But  how? Your dead!" He said. And soon I felt his finger poking at my arm making sure i'm real. "Connor listen you can't tell anybody and by anybody i'm mean anybody." I said looking straight into his eyes. "But Morgan HOW!?" He blurted out. "I tell you later." All he did was nod.

"Morgan what about Jc? What about Sam!? You have to tell them!" He kinda yelled. "No no no no! You can't tell them! I begged. "But.. Why!?" Connor said. "Becau..." I was cut off by Connor hugging me "You don't have to explain it." We slowly pulled apart looking in to each others eyes I don't know what came over me but I started to lean in and so did he and soon our lips met.

_________________________________________________

Another short chapter I suck right? Anyway you are probalay like wtf just happened well in the first book I kinda teased ya'll by thinking that Connor and Morgan would go out. So I thought I would maybe make Morgan have a short and sweet releshinship with Connor please don't hate me. Anyways I love you guys thank you for over 1k reads Vote, Comment and Share! I love you guys BYE! -Logan