Chapter 9

Morgans POV

I looked into his eyes and opened my mouth to speak "Sa...Sam I don't know what to say." I said stuttering.

I looked down at the ground after a few seconds I felt Sam gently putting his hand under my chin and guiding my lips to his lips and soon I felt the spark I dreaded to feel again and now I did I was complete once again.

We both slowly pulled away our eyes never looking away from each other.  No matter how much I wanted to say "yes".. I just couldn't.. I couldn't trust him he would have to earn his trust from me..

"Sam.. I..I.. I can't." I said so quietly I could even hear myself but some how he heard me.

I looked up at him and he was frozen and I saw tears rimming his eyes, but sadly not out of joy..

"b..but Morgan why?" He whimpered with one tear falling down his cheek and quickly wiping it away.

"Sam I...I don't think I can trust you.." I said shaking.

"Morgan I will do ANYTHING what do you want me to do?" He spoke lightly.

"That's for me to know and you to figure out." I said not regreting it and pulled my sweat shirt over my head and walked out the door.

__________________________________________________

Sooo very short,but hey it's midnight and i'm tired asf so give me a break.. ANYWAYS thanks you guys sooo very much for reading the sucky ass story and don't forget to vote,comment, and share!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS BYEEEE!! ~Logan