Chapter 11

Sams POV

Morgan had been gone for awhile so I deiced to go look for her.

+++A couple more minutes later+++

I came up to a stop light and looked over to the right and saw a black car pulled over a little up in front of me and a man holding a white rag getting out of of his car and walking to the back of his car and opening the trunk. I leaned back a little bit two see two familiar tanned legs squirming around and her shorts slightly coming just enough to revealing cuts. Soon enough her body becoming  limp and the man was holding a rag over her mouth. I quickly got out of my car and screamed "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!".

Before I could come any closer the man quickly shut the trunk door and got and the car and went speeding off. I quickly got in my car and began speeding off after the car, but soon lost the car in some traffic.

I quickly dialed 911

++=++=911 CONVO=++=++

S= Sam

X= 911 operator

+++++=+++++

X- This is 911 what is your emergency?

S- There has been a kidnapping.

X- Who of?

S- Of my girlfr-.. Of my friend named Morgan Caylen..

X- What is your location?

S- YOU DON"T NEED TO KNOW WHERE I AM YOU NEED TO GO AND GET HER BACK!!

X- Sir please calm down.

X- Again what is your location?

S- Um... I'm on some back road I don't know where.. I tried to follow them, but I got lost in traffic and ended up here.

X- What is the last sign you recall seeing sir?

S- Like Gettys Frade County I think??

X- Okay we have a cop about 6 miles away from you STAY where you are.

-END OF CALL-

Morgans POV

I slowly opened my eyes revealing a dark concrete basement like room. I looked down and noticed I was tied up and I quickly tried to wiggle out of the ropes, but it was no use.

Slowly the door opened and when I saw who it I was I couldn't believe my eyes.

_______________________________________

Kinda short.. But yeah... ANYWAYS CLIFFHANGER!!! Who do you think it will be?!?!  ***ALSO THE PEOPLE WE WON THE CONTEST WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND THOSE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE LISTED BELOW!!!*** Thank you guys for reading I love you all!! Don't forget to vote comment and share! CONTEST WINNER BELOW!!

Sam's old gf- Inak7687

Morgans bff- serrinalynna

Nash's gf- madisonferrell37

Morgans old bff- FallXOutXGirl

I WILL BE HAVING ANOTHER CONTEST VERY SOON!!!!