Chapter 12

Before we start this chapter i'm and going to go ahead and tell you the winner of my last contest!(Winner down below)

First Place- camer0n_grier

Second Place- just_keep_swimming22

So very sorry if you didn't win they were ALL amazing! Also to the winner DM me on what you look like and your personality !! Thanks!! Now on to the chapter !!

_________________________________________________________

Morgans POV

There was Nicole Sam's ex girlfriend. "Nicole?!" I spoke as I stared at her in disbelief.

"Not Nicole anymore it's Ina." She growled.

She did look very different since high school she replaced the beach blonde hair that went down to here shoulders with Brown hair that went down to her back but, she still had those bright green dazzling eye that always gave me death glares. Around her friends and family she seems so happy and cheery, but around me? She has this undescribable personality that just hates me so much.

"Why are you doing this to me? I'm not even with Sam anymore." I barked.

"I know but, just in case you do ever want to get back with sam you won't be able to becaues you will be stuck here forever and you won't be in my way anymore." She spoke loud and clear.

She started walking to the door and opened it and went right out and right when the door was about to close she peeked her head out of the door "Bye Morgan ." She laughed demon like as she slammed the door shut behind her.

Inas POV

I got into my car and started driving to Sams house "This is going to be fun." I spoke to myself and did a great big evil smile.

Sams POV

It's been 4 days and still Morgan is no where to be found and I have just been sitting in my bed bawling like my eyes like a toddler. *ringgg ringgg* I looked at my phone and on the screen was Morgans bestfriend Serrina and Morgans old bestfriend Morgan L. I pressed awnser and put my phone up to my ear.

CONVO

ML= Morgan L

SE= Serrina

S= Sam

_____________________

S- Hello?

ML-Hey

SE-Hi

SE-Any new updates on Morgan ???

S- Sadly no..

ML- *sobbing*

*Morgan L get off phone*

SE- Ugh this is terrible.. :(

S- Yea I kn- Oh there someone at my door I will call you back bye..

SE- yea bye. *sigh*

END OF CONVO

Sams POV

I hurried and threw a clean shirt on and ran down stairs and opened the door and was welcomed with a punch in the face by the one and only Nash Grier .

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?!!" I yelled

"HOW COULD YOU THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT SHES GONE AGAIN!" He screamed in my face.

"YOU DIDN"T EVEN COME SEE HER WHEN SHE WAS HER!!" I growled

He gave me a death look and pulled his arm back and before I knew it everything had gone black.

____________________________________________

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING SOOOO MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS DON"T FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE IDEK WHY AM I"M STILL DOING CAPS, BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS BYEEEEEEE~LOGAN