chapter Three

Geethanjali comes home with her father after shopping . She will be confused why sudden shopping, marriage topic and lot of eye talking between elders of the house. That night after dinner, Mr Srinivas ask whole family to sit in hall for a discussion. He gets a nod from his parents and speaks "there is a marriage proposal for Geethanjali, we have found out about boy and his family from our sources. The person who got the proposal itself is a reason to consider this. He knows Geetha so well that he can't be wrong in selecting right family for our princess . We elders feel it's worth a try. Here is photo and all details about the boy. If you kids are ok, mainly Geetha we would like to invite that family home." Geethanjali hesitate to see the picture and look at her mother and aunts. They just smile and nod and elders leave that place. All her siblings are shocked Geethanjali is going to get married sooner or later. She explained to them that she has to marry someone and they have to face this situation. Her siblings/ cousins, look at picture and read the details aloud. Listening to details Geethanjali wants to see picture too. But she doesn't want to doubt her father in selecting the best for her. Her brother calls his friend who will be in business family and find out about the boy. As expected the feedback comes clean. So younger generation to agree elders decision is correct and give a nod. More than anyone Mr Srinivas wants to know what Geethanjali says. She goes and tells her mother that "if my family and father is deciding something it will be for my good." Her father informs his friend that he can bring Mr Gowtham and family for seeing the girl.

Mr Gowtham will be very happy. But the business faces various problems than only. Both Mr Gowtham and Ansh will be very busy to come to see girl. But Mr Gowtham feels bad to not respond and keep them waiting too. So he ask Ansh and his mother to go with few close family circle. Ansh won't be comfortable with this setting. But he too agrees with his dad about keeping them waiting is not right. So they plan to go after three days.  Mr Srinivas, informs his brother and family to make best arrangements. He also informs his two sisters and her family to come. The arrangements and decorations were done to best. Whole house is in buzzing with people. Mr Gowtham calls and informs that due to a meeting Ansh and his family are reaching late. He apologized whole heartedly. Mr Srinivas oblige and tells it's ok.

Geethangali lived in a village with whole family, it's a big ancestors house perfect blend of tradition and modern design. By the time Ansh and his family reach that village it was evening. Mr Srinivas thinks it won't be safe to send them back in night so tells his family for preparing their dinner and accommodation too. His family being excited will arrange it in no time and wait for their arrival.
Once Ansh reach there will be exhaust and worn out. Mr Srinivas and his family will welcome them with warmth and love which refresh Ansh mood. Mrs shivangi and few ladies will be accomodated in geethangali room. Once they refresh and have snacks Mr Srinivas comes and tell has" its late and journey was too long so tonight you rest we will do formality in morning. " Mrs Shivangi nods to that.
After few minutes Ansh called his mother and said " mom I want to see girl now. Please don't mind it's an Yes from me but I want to know her opinion before I put front mine. Please arrange for it. "
Mrs Shivangi talks to Mr Srinivas and convince him. Unwillingly he nods . Mrs Shivangi talks to Geethangali she will look at her mother who nods. Geethangali house will be filled with relatives and Ansh family. Her own room too will have lots of people. She takes her one saree and goes to outhouse and takes her cousin who were too exhaust with whole day work. Somehow with minimal makeup and simple saree Geethangali gets ready. Mr Srinivas would have arranged farmhouse for Ansh and Geethangali to meet which will be walkable distance. With all cousin tired and sleepy mood Geethangali decides to go alone without bothering them. Mrs Shivangi would have informed Ansh about the arrangement and ask him to take care of her . Ansh will be waiting desparately for Geethangali, when he hears anklet sound he turns. He see her walking at distance. His eye lock on her, she will be looking like moon in dark sky. Bright and beautiful. He will be lost in her beauty and not notice she is standing infront him from five minutes.  Geethangali will be thinking why he is not initiating any conversation and says " hello". Ansh snaps out off his dreamland and smiles and says " hello angel". Geethangali will be shocked to hear it and says " my name is.. " before she completes Ansh stops her and says" I don't want to know ur name , I named u as angel as soon as u saw ur picture." Geethangali smiles and nods. Ansh extended his hand and says" I am Anshuman, and I am .. Geethangali interrupts and says "I trust my father so I never asked for any of ur details. Not even ur picture. This is the first time I am seeing u too." Ansh smiles and steps closer to her and makes her sit on the chair and sit next to her. He says, "angel". Geethangali says it's " Geethangali, my name. " He nods and says" Geethangali we r here to become life partner so I insist u know everything and decide . I agree our parents want best for us but we have to live life with each other." Geethangali nods. Ansh smiles and says " relax dear. I am here only for knowing your opinion." Geethangali lifts her head, looking into his eyes ask " what about ur opinion?" Ansh smiles gently hold her hand and says" it's a yes from me. A big one actually."