Chapter Twenty Two

Ansh would take Geetha out after breakfast and they see various places and do shopping. Post lunch Ansh drops her at a parlour to get ready for special dinner and go see arrangements. He would have asked her assistant to bring her to the venue. He would have planned a very romantic dinner in Eiffel Tower and made special arrangements in Geetha penthouse too for that night.
Geetha would be looking stunning in a gown and elegant hair do. She will be surprised to see every small detail will be taken care of and nothing makes her uncomfortable. Finally she would be ready and escorted to the car. Her assistant complimented her and dropped her at the designated place. Once Geetha is left alone she can see her man in just a plain shirt and trouser looking more dazzling than ever. Ansh walks to her and kisses her forehead and says " sexy as i imagined you my angel." Geetha blushes deep red. Ansh takes her to the Eiffel Tower and Geetha would be surprised to see the dinner arrangement and says " I loved it. Thank you for all the efforts you put in." They eat all Geetha's favourite dishes and finish dinner with ice cream and a dance.
Geetha would enjoy food and every minute spent with her husband after marriage. It was a long wait but definitely a memorable evening. She would be falling for her husband harder than before. Ansh would have a tough time holding back his urges to make love to her from the moment he set his eyes on her. Finally he would drive them home. He would pick her in his arms and walk into the penthouse. The whole house and their room will be decorated with flowers and candles. Geetha will be so happy to see it and hug him. Ansh tightened his hold on her as her move broke every string of control he was holding from evening.
Ansh kisses her and walks towards bed with her in his arms. Mumbles " you are not even telling your wishes regarding our honeymoon and pulling every string of my control? Not fair,Angel." Geetha smiles and says" let's make it fair then. You wanted our first time to be special and Paris is the city of romance. Let's....." Even before she completes he would have kissed her. Running his tongue over her lower, teasing her  Ansh makes her as desperate as he is . Geetha would feel heat raising in her abdomen which she never felt. She can feel Ansh body to raising temperature under her palm on his chest. Her thumbing heart matching his . Geetha slowly looks into his eyes which will be dark and blazing. Ansh let go of her lips and glide down her neck , shoulder and squeeze her waist . Geetha would be liking it but would be feeling uneasy too. Ansh senses her discomfort and mumbles " it's all new to you, if you don't like it we can stop." Geetha immediately grabs him and says "I like it , but... " Ansh understand her uneasy part and say " anytime you feel uncomfortable let me know we won't go farther. " Geetha would smile and say " I trust you and love you for a reason. You can never make me uncomfortable so don't worry." Ansh calms down little and whisper " I shall take it slow it might be scary for you. " Geetha nods and pull him into a kiss which will ignite blazing urge in them .
Ansh peppers kiss down simultaneously discarding every barrier between them . Both will be desperate to feel each other and gifting virginity to their soul mates . Ansh kisses her passionately and whispers "look into my eyes my love this is divine union of our souls . " When she looks into his eyes he says " it's go to hurt a bit but you have me. " Geetha smiles and nods. Ansh slowly enters her , both take a deep breath and pause . Ansh mutters you are tight my love relax a bit please. He pulls out and let her relax a bit. When Geetha feels better she would roll over him asks " can this help?" Ansh smirks and says " may be, yes." He would guide himself into her and help her to fit him inside her slowly by moving her around and once his full length is in he let's her get used to it. Once he sees her relax he gradually roll over and change their position. Geetha hiss in pain and Ansh would kiss her to calm her down. Slowly he would move abit and pull out and insert back immediately making her moan louder. "Aaaaansshhhh" with their night goes on and on . Till sunrise they would make passionate love and Ansh helps her clean and give medicine for pain and cuddle her to sleep with lots of love and care. Ansh would arrange food for them and wake her up and once she eats he would cuddle her back to sleep. Geetha would be exhausted by lots of work and their love filled first night drained her off. With Ansh care and love Geetha would recover in 24 hours fully fresh and blooming like a flower early morning.
Ansh would be still in deep sleep when Geetha wakes up and tries to move out of bed. Ansh would wake up and grab her back into bed nuzzling into her neck . Geetha moans with slight touch of his make him hard for her. Ansh smirks and says" love where do you want to go for our honeymoon decide fast. I can't stay away from you and I don't want any disturbance between us at least for the next ten to fifteen days". Geetha blushes deep and hides in his arm. Ansh would laugh holding her close to his heart.