Chapter Four

Geetanjali will be surprised to hear Ansh confess his feelings for her. She just stares at his face to see if he is serious about what he just spoke about. Ansh smiles and continues speaking. " I am damn serious about you and can never joke about these topics in life." Geetanjali will be more surprised he knows what she is thinking. Ansh makes her sit on the chair and hold her palm in his hand and say " angel, i made my decision the moment I saw your picture and knew all the details about you. Not just me but my parents too are happy with this marriage but we came here for you to decide about me." Geetanjali immediately says " i am ok with whatever my father decides, you have to meet him and decide. " Ansh smiles sadly and tells you don't consider me good enough for you? Geetanjali nods her head no . He just steps back leaving her hand. She immediately holds it back and say " i know nothing about you other than my parents choose you for me as a life partner." Ansh smiles and says" fair enough, i came here assuming things would go like this. I want to give you every detail about myself and take your decision from you directly without any pressure and influence on you. " Ansh tells about his family, education, professional life, how he got this proposal and how things ended up here. Geeta will be happy he spoke every detail frankly and in flow she speaks " what about girl friends and love life? You skipped it?" Ansh smiles and shows her his valet which has her picture in it. " Only a girl who could make a place here ( showing his heart) and here ( showing his valet) ." Geeta won't believe him and stare into his eyes. He is very serious about what he is saying so his eyes too show how serious he is.  Geeta shies and says you don't want to know about my love life then? Ansh laughs and tells her the people and her family are the only ones who she loves but there are many boys who had tried to attract her and failed miserably.  Geeta understands Ansh had every detail about her which even she would not know. So skip that topic and ask" siblings? " Ansh says he is having cousins who will be here once the wedding is fixed and they are equally excited to welcome her into the family. Geeta goes silent for sometime. Ansh kneels down in front of her and holds her hand saying " Geeta i am not expecting you to say " yes " only , i want you to think about this independently and without any parental pressure or societal obligation. If your heart too says yes after meeting me only then I would say my yes to my and your family otherwise it's me who will bear the blame for objecting." Geeta gets moved by his thinking and the importance he gives to her opinion and feelings. Geeta hesitates and asks "can I share a few thoughts which are bothering me?" Ansh sits back on the chair and nods. Geeta says, "i just finished my degree exam and all this started, i was thinking of working and helping my Appa financially and never thought of marriage so I was not prepared mentally. I trusted appa will never decide anything bad for me. After talking to you i am sure of my trust on appa . Please give me time to accept these new developments in life because I am not stupid to let go of such a humble , understanding, loving family and life partner. "
Anshuman smiles at her indirect acceptance and nods. He stands infront of her and say " you have all the time in world, all the decision regarding marriage shall be according to your wish. Please i am requesting again don't agree to anything under pressure because ultimately your happiness matters to everyone around you, including me." " I have a request, can I take a selfie with you ? Only if it's ok with you." Geeta smiles and nods. They both stand for selfie stepping close to each other Ansh takes out his phone to click selfie and exactly when he was about click she sees a shadow and turns and their lips brush against each other cheeks. This wonderful incident gets captured. Geeta immediately moves one step away from him in shyness. Both are in short of words, after awhile of silence they both say "sorry" together. Then both say " let go back all will be wait it's getting late". They walk back in awkward silence. Just when they were about reach the gate Ansh calls her name from back. Geeta turns back and sees his face. He gently hold her hand and give his visiting card and say " it was an accident please don't mind. And whenever you feel we need to build this relationship further call me. I would not take your number till than. But i will tell you now only, i will be waiting for your call from this second genuinely but if i am in meeting i might not be able to attend your call please don't take it otherwise. I want you in my life for sure but with your 100% willings and acceptance. Stare into her eyes he says i don't have very good patience when it comes to waiting. Not after interacting with you. Please decide soon and let me know. " He bids her bye and goes to his car. Geeta won't even know she is standing alone for past five minutes.  when her father comes out and sees her standing alone. Her father will ask her " what happened? Why are you standing here alone? Where is anshuman? She just looks at her father's face and smiles and "nothing happened, anshuman went out in his car just now and I was thinking something so didn't come inside ." Her father smiles and says ok but why did you allow him to go without having dinner? His mother was saying he didn't eat from morning today due to his busy schedule and traveling. Geeta feels bad for not even asking about his food in past half an hour when they were together. She goes to her terrace and takes out his card and dial his number on her phone. Anshuman will be just driving randomly on street to vent out his anxiety of waiting for Geeta decision. He sees his phone ringing so parked the car and attend call. " Hello, this is Geetanjali."