chapter Eight

Geetha opens the door and sees a frowning Veer and almost crying designer. She asks "what happened? Why are you both like this?" Veer tells her "bhabhi ji if you would have told her your taste it would have saved her job. Poor girl. " Geetha surprised looks at Veer. He tells "Ansh fired her for not catering to your taste and making you uncomfortable. We are sorry, I was late with all booking and before I came she was only trying to know your taste but this went out of control." Geetha immediately messaged him to revert his order of firing anyone till the wedding or else.... Ansh message back "or else what love? " Geetha message " i won't see your face or even better i won't smile in life." Ansh immediately messaged Veer designer is warned not to repeat this mistake. Veer jumps up in happiness and goes to hug Geetha and stop and say "I wish to live a little longer." The whole family laughs and gets busy with engagement arrangements. Invitations are sent and all family clothes came home with jewelry and accessories. By evening all work for engagement is done. Shivangi calls Geetha and ask anything is pending when her whole family shouts" all done just waiting for you people. " Shivangi laughs and says " we are leaving tonight but Ansh can come only that day morning by ten ." All know his work is very hectic or else he would have been here by now . Shivangi tells " I called to inform mehendi artist are coming there and beauticians are traveling with me." Just then a few ladies walk in with Veer. All ladies finish their work fast and sit for mehendi application. But the bride runs to her room telling" i will be back in a minute." As soon she reach her room she takes her mobile and message Ansh " i am going to sit for mehendi application so won't be having my phone and can't message or call you. Please message me once you reach home and have dinner in time." Immediately he calls " angel i am business man and i am well aware of what is happening there. Don't worry i won't embrass you or myself. I will anyway get very late today , will have dinner here mom sent it. I hope I can meet them before they leave." She smiles and says" may be they will visit on their way because they are leaving tonight. " Ansh bids her bye and try hard to concentrate on his work to finish it soon. His parents walk in his cabin later in night and inform him he has to come as soon as possible with his security. Rest all guest are leaving with them . He gets dull on his engagement leaving him all are going early. His mom kiss his forehead and pat his back. His dad still offers to look after work while Ansh goes with all but Ansh knows this is his project and his dad can't help even if he wants. So he smiles and send off his parents with fake smile and heavy heart. He works whole night as he feels lonely at home. Geetha gets mehendi, her appa feeds her dinner along with her amma. Her mehndi dries and she comes to room to sleep and sees no message from Ansh. She takes chance and drop a hi. It's mid night but she knows he works without seeing time. Immediately she gets a hi back. She calls him which he immediately picks up.
G:- at home, right?
A:- no . I don't feel like going home. All left me alone to come to you.
G:- ansh ji you need rest too. Did you eat?
A:- I will rest here only once work is done . And yes i had dinner .
G:- you are ok na?
A:- no. I too want to come but ...
G:- you will get VVIP entry na
A:- i am travelling alone and frowns.
G:- i will be waiting for you
A:- show your mehendi
G:- no way it's a surprise for you.
A:- ok. What else is surprise for me.
G:- will see. Please finish work and sleep don't work whole night, you will get sick.
A:- ok love will you make me sleep feeling lonely today.
G:- please Ansh now you are making me emotional and than don't lecture about crying.
Ansh looks down and turn his back towards her . Geetha too gets up and goes to balcony. Both wipe their tears and see each other. Ansh eyes have so much depth that it hurt Geetha she tells him to lie down . He walks to the room next to his cabin and removes his jacket and lie down. She too lie on her bed and hum a slow tune. He slowly closes his eyes and sleep. Geetha sees he would have slept off peacefully so disconnected call and comes to drink water she sees shivangi walking in the house smiling to Veer. Veer will be worried about Ansh as he is alone. Shivangi turns to Geetha and asks "he slept na" Geetha nods with sad face. Veer "gets tears in his eyes i will go back and come with him, i know he can't be alone ma he will immerse in work and spoil his health. " Geetha smiles and says "i will take care of him while you all make all arrangements i am free na?" Shivangi signs with tears in her eyes "he is like this na veer, now your bhabhi will be with him always." God bless you Geetha you are really an angel in his life."
Next day morning Geetha calls him with bright smile and high enthusiasm. He wakes up with phone rings he sleepy eyes sweeps the screen and says" hello , who..." Before he completes he hears his angel's voice " hello, ansh ji slept well?" Ansh smiles and sits up nodding his head. He checks time and think thank God angel called or i would have missed meeting staying in office. Geetha smiles and says " you have enough time to freshen up, have breakfast and prepare for meeting too." Ansh smiles "so my angel is managing my day from there? How?" Geetha smiles and says " i am a fast learner, i saw my would be husband managing our engagement from there so... " Ansh smiles and says " hope you learn everything this fast from your husband, his work will reduce in bedroom." Geetha shys and turn red instantly. Ansh says in husky voice" make my mornings this beautiful every day after marriage angel."Geetha fastly says "freshen up and your breakfast will reach by than. Bye. "